Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not showing up in SNP planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Here is a brief scenario of my problem.

1. Have Distribution Receipts quantities for a specific location/product in SNP which are of different categories such as hub stock, pchord and so on

2. Can view these orders in /sapapo/rrp4. These show up as category "hub stock=ZC" and "pchord=BF".

3. However, some pchord orders are copied from ECC to SNP through a custom program and loaded as custom category ZM.

4. The ECC order number in the program is manipulated to have a prefix of zke to designate it as what we call a zke order which is a confirmed order pulled from the hub by the customer.

5. I am trying to filter out these zke orders into a custom key figure in my planning book, but I haven't had any success so far.

6. I have created a new customer category group of ZMG in SPRO and assigned the ZM category mentioned above to it.

7. In my copy of planning area which is based on 9ASNPBAS I have a custom KF of type LC Order series and assigned to ZMG group.

With above mentioned configuration I expect to pull the zke orders into the above KF in the planning book, but it comes out blank. However, if I assign BF category to the ZMG group then I can view the orders. Why isn't ZM category recognized here? I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on this as I am new to SNP area.

Thanks,

Radino

View Entire Topic
vijaysap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes this answer is correct .sales order does not appears in SNP planning book if there is no pegging information .