cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S4EWM: How to stop calculating Min. Replenish. Qty.

AB069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

Need Help.

I need to stop updating the Replenish Qty (also other as shown in pic) in EWM system which display in /SCW/MAT1 Transaction. if any modification made in ECC Material UoM quantity.

Currently if UoM quantity modify in ECC it replicates in EWM which is fine but system also recalculate Replenish Qty and saved it. In my case i need to keep the original Replenish quantity. Therefore looking for a place (Badi, Exit or enhancement spot) to enhance and stop this updation. Please advice.

Thanks,

I
View Entire Topic
yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

raza.imran

According to SAP Community, you can use the BAdI /SCWM/EX_MAT1_UPDATE to stop updating the Replenish...1. You can implement this BAdI to modify the replenishment quantity calculation logic and keep the orig...1.

Here are the steps to implement this BAdI:

1. Go to transaction SE18.
  2. Enter /SCWM/EX_MAT1_UPDATE in the BAdI name field.
  3. Click on Create Implementation.
  4. Enter a name for your implementation and click on Continue.
  5. In the next screen, click on the Interfaces tab.
  6. Double-click on IF_EX_SCWM_MAT1_UPDATE.
  7. Implement the method IF_EX_SCWM_MAT1_UPDATE~MODIFY_REPLENISH_QTY as per your requirement 1.

Please note that you should test this implementation in a non-production environment before implementing it in your production system.

AB069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogananda, for the response. But this Badi is not available in S4HANA Embedded EWM system. Can you Please suggest any other Badi or Enhancement?

BR,

I