Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Cloud V2 Integration with SAP Field Service Management

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

on Business Accelerator Hub, I can only find a package for the integration of SAP FSM with SAP Service Cloud V1 (https://api.sap.com/package/SAPCloudforCustomerIntegrationwithSAPFieldServiceManagement/integrationf...)

Does anybody have information about the integration of SAP FSM with Service Cloud V2? Is it already available? If not, what about the roadmap?

BR Tobias

View Entire Topic
andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi schneidert,

Thanks for clarifying the situation. I understand your customer is in the middle of an S/4 transformation, but due to the timeline you want to understand if it makes sense to build an integration between SAP FSM and SAP Service Cloud Version 2 for replacing the existing integration with SAP Service Cloud (also known as SAP Cloud for Customer).

Based on the current information published in SAP Roadmap Explorer SAP Road Map Explorer I do not see any upcoming plan for integrating Version 2 with SAP FSM, but as you know, roadmaps can always change therefore I cannot give you any recommendation or make any commitment to my statement at this time.

If you want to have an ad-hoc advisory session with one of our experts in this area, I strongly suggest you to get in touch with SAP via your preferred channel. Every customer has its own priorities and constraints, therefore I cannot give you a suggestion without knowing the entire picture. I hope you understand.

Thanks

BR
Andrea

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi andrea.mazzanti,

The customer is still in the evaluation phase. Therefore, it will quite take some time... And I hoped that we could still go to V2 in order to generate added value for Sales and Service (since V2 is also very interesting for the Sales colleagues, but it won't make sense to split the systems and use only V2 for sales and V1 for service...).

I saw that there's nothing regarding that topic on the official Roadmap. Nevertheless I was hoping to perhaps get a statement from product development or product management that there's nothing in the backlog 🙂

That's a good idea. I will talk to our Partner Manager.

Thanks again for your input.

Kind Regards

Tobi