Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Level Costs not getting updated for PDS with a Specifc Workcenter

manickath
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

This is regarding the issue that I am facing with a specific Resource and all the PDS that uses this Resource is not having the Single Level Costs updated. below is one of the Product which has the Production version C102 and the costs are not updated.

I have checked all the details of the Resource and even retriggered the same to APO through CIF model.

Then tried getting this PDS in to APO again, but no result.

please let know if there is any point that I am missing in the Resource setting at ECC/APO end which is creating this problem.

Sincerely

Manickath.

View Entire Topic
rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This cost need to be maintained in ECC through transaction PDS_MAINT for production version/PDS.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

manickath
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks for the information. So is this the case that we have to run this transaction always when we have a new material and PDS?

The reason for asking this is that for this material the PDS_MAINT shows the following details:

Here we can note that for MS01 also there is no cost maintained in ECC.

And the APO PDS details show 500 as the cost for the MS01 and where as for C102 the cost is 0. This is shown below. Just want to understand how this is happening.

I

Is there a way for getting this PDS_MAINT in background? or for every PDS added user has to do this manually?

Please advise, and thanks a lot for the information and help.

Regards

Manickath.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Untile and unless you have some enhancement you have to maintain the PDS cost manully for every new production version in PDS_MAINT then it will reflect in /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU can be utilized in optimizer for sour of supply selection based on cost.

Best Regards,

R.Beahmankar

manickath
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thank you very much for the details. yes you rightly guessed that there was an enhancement done.

This was the one getting the Cost field to APO.

Thank you very much again

Regards

Manickath.