Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Sales Orders with One Freight Unit

Narendra_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I was reading one of TM document and noticed that two sales orders with one freight unit scenario. As you know the movement, the sales order or delivery gets saved, the freight units will be created then not sure how to achieve this scenario and what settings we have to make for that.

Does anyone know how to create one freight unit with multiple sales orders pls?

Narendra_K_0-1716204449965.png

Best Regards,

Naren

View Entire Topic
jeffalcant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

You can deactive the auto creation of FU and use the report 

/SCMTMS/SUBSEQUENT_FUB_LOGINT to create FUs. 

jeffalcant
Explorer
0 Kudos
More details in SNOTE
jeffalcant
Explorer
0 Kudos
More details in SNOTE :
jeffalcant
Explorer
0 Kudos
More details in SNOTE : 2877333 - Program for subsequent freight unit building in internal TM component integration There is also an option not to create freight units immediately, but to defer their creation and build them with the /SCMTMS/SUBSEQUENT_FUB_LOGINT report. This way you can consolidate several sales orders or deliveries into a single freight unit.
Narendra_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffalcant

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for your reply. I tried two configuration that to prevent creation of Freight unit automatically after saves the sales order but its still creating Freight units with default freight unit type.

1. Removed FUBR from Logistics Integration Profile 

2. Removed Logistics Integration Profile from config - Define Transportation-Relevance of Sales Documents

Could you please provide more details on below points mentioned by you to proceed from myside.

1. Deactivate the auto creation of FU and use the report -  /SCMTMS/SUBSEQUENT_FUB_LOGINT

2. There is also an option not to create freight units immediately

Note: I heard that this report - /SCMTMS/SUBSEQUENT_FUB_LOGINT will be used to create freight units for sales orders which are created via EDI but not sure 100%. 

Once again thank you so much for your help on this.

Best Regards,

Naren

Narendra_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffalcant,

Thanks for your email. 

There is also an option not to create freight units immediately

Could you please let me know how to deactivate FUBR (especially creation of Freight units automatically)

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Naren 

jeffalcant
Explorer
0 Kudos
Narendra,
Narendra_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffalcant

After I had changed FUBS from consolidate per item to consolidate as much as possible then executed the report with sales orders and system has created one FU only. Thank you so much for your patience and helping me on this. 

Narendra_K_0-1716307649785.png

Narendra_K_1-1716307750924.png

Narendra_K_2-1716307774977.png

Best Regards,

Naren