cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT | Different Methods to Create Transaction Variant for VK11/12 Transaction

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

There is one requirement from business to keep the processing status of VK11 screen in Blocked mode by default.

I have to created Transaction variant in SHD0 to achieve the same. But There is requirement like this functionality should work only for z**** condition type. But the transaction variant I have created is working for all the other condition types also in VK11. Request you to provide solution to achieve the functionality so that it will not affect the VK11 screen for other condition types.

If there is FM or User Exists to achieve the same, Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

How can you distinguish the urgence of your own question compared to other questions? Just because you say it? People don't care if it's urgent or not, they are volunteers, they know or they don't know the answer, that's all.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the "processing status", and what is the "blocked mode"?

Why do you have to use a transaction variant and nothing else?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Read the documentation of BTE 00503303 and 00503305. I am not a developer, but it seems that these could be useful for the process which you mentioned.

Of course, if you do not want to use processing status at all for specific condition types - just don't create the corresponding tables in the access sequence with release status.

Please do not use the word urgent when you are asking for advice, this usually puts off potential helpers.