Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use QM info record with qm-system in SAP EWM

mario_ecker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
In SAP ERP we use the qm-system to delegate the quality inspection to our vendor. In this case, we create no inspection lot at GR in EPR and the material goes directly on "unrestricted use".

But now we need the same process in EWM.

In our GR process in EWM we use the QIE Integration for the quality inspection. I found a possibility to avoid the creation of the inspection document, by using q-info records and transfer them with report RQBAAEXT to our EWM system.

But I found no way, to book the material direct with "unrestricted use".

Best Regards,

Mario

View Entire Topic
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I have a product and order that by two vendors. One of this two vendors has become delegated the quality inspection. So we need no Quality inspection at GR. In the other case, we have to do a Quality inspection in our laboratory."

In that case you should be able to work with two inspection rules. One for each of vendors, specifying as "Business Partner" in the properties, and for the one you do not need the quality inspection, you use the inspection procedure "N - No Inspection". Did you try this?

Brgds

Juergen

---
Want to learn EWM?
Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm
Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!
And if your question includes the word "transfer order" - do NOT tag the question with Extended Warehouse Management!

mario_ecker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes and that works fine. SAP EWM create no inspection lot for the second vendor.

But the stock typ is still "Quality". I found no way, to change the stock type with inspection rules.

In our process the stock type changed from "Quality" to "unrestricted use" with an follow up action of the inspection lot.
In this special case, we have no inspection lot and therefore we have no follow up action to change the stock type.

In ERP standard the Q-info-record took over this task.

Kind Regards,

Mario Ecker

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you publish a screenshot of your inspection rule? Especially for the one where you do not want an inspection lot.

Brgds

Juergen

mario_ecker
Explorer
0 Kudos

As I have already written: "SAP EWM create no inspection lot for the second vendor."

This already works. But I want additionally change the stock type in this case.

I would prefer to use Ext.QCntrl., but I changed the inspection rule as you descriped, but the same behavior.

GR of the inbound delivery is booked. No inspection lot was created, but the stock type is Q1 instead of F1.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need the details of the inspection rule. Or: did you enter anything in the field: "Indep. St. Arg" in the section "Arguments - General" (not the "Properties" section)?

Brgds

Juergen

mario_ecker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is all empty.

Regards,
Mario Ecker

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the "Inspection Procedure" should say "N", and the "Inspection Control" should be blank. That at least worked for me.

Brgds

Juergen