cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which career is better in sap functional and technical.?

I want start career in sap.iam in confusion to select right module .Which one better in functional and technical.when it comes to technical i want go with basis . Because I don't know coding for ABAP. Pleas suggest best one.if technical is better basis is right option or not.if functional has better future which module i would learn.

K.Avinash

View Entire Topic
Softwaris
Participant

There is no such thing as "the right option" when it comes to choosing between a functional or technical career within SAP. It all depends on your personal preferences. From what I understand from your question you don't want to code, well I guess you can scratch that option from your list first then! Winning! (Although dropping that option because "you don't know how to code ABAP" doesn't seem to make sense to me since you haven't started your career in SAP yet)

Since, if technical, you want to go Basis, I guess you should explore that option first. On the other hand, if functional, there is a gazillion modules you can choose from. And here comes my advices again: It all depends on your personal preferences.

Here is a good starting point for your quest for choosing the best SAP career: https://open.sap.com/. Tons of free SAP specific courses at your fingertips. Just sign up to a few of them so you can get a feeling on what you might like.

Good Luck!

I totally agree! Good advice.