Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DM Major upgrade windows information on Help Portal

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please tell me the following two points.
1. Are DM MAJOR UPGRADE WINDOWS as follows? Please let me know if it is different.
   February, May, August, November every year

2. DM has two systems: Develop environment and Production environment.
  Will DM MAJOR UPGRADE WINDOWS be held on the same day?
   After implementing the Develop environment, we believe it is desirable to implement the Production environment on a separate day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Customer and Partners, 

SAP DM follows a Harmonized release calendar for SAP Cloud products. You can find the Major release schedule on the SAP Help portal for SAP DM: in the section "Release Schedule and Dates". It gets updated at the beginning of the year to give you a perspective of the release schedule.

Maintenance windows are published in the SLA Document and can be found on the SAP Support portal page: https://support.sap.com/en/my-support/systems-installations/cac/maintenance-windows.html Search term "SAP Digital Manufacturing".

SAP DM on Quality space is updated first, allowing at least a two-week testing period before Productive space tenants are updated with the same version. This allows our customers and partners to run regression tests and learn about new innovations delivered safely. We are sending respective announcements for Quality and Productive tenant deployments as per the guidance in the SLA Document.

I hope that helps and explains. 

Best Regards,
Anton

Answers (0)