Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Decision without any follow-up action in SAP EWM

gorbenkoteh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Configuration:

SAP S/4HANA 1709 Standalone SAP EWM QM - module, integarion via CIF Problem: inspection lots of origin 17.Regular error in qRFC Monitor (Inbound) - SMQ2 in SAP EWMError during follow-up action.Log: Could not determine follow-up action - Decision not possible (/SCWM/QINSP012)After information (A0) decision in S/4HANA

In /SCWM/QIDPRDecision - A0

Error in this class-method:

/SCWM/CL_QFU- PROCESS_ELEMENT

SPRO Settings in EWM:

If set "dummy" Follow-up action for A0 Decision Code No errors in SMQ2But after dummy follow-up action /SCWM/AQUA-INSPTYP, /SCWM/AQUA-INSPID for stock HUs cleared and next (correct) decision A1 not possible.I can't find a resolution for:Decision A0 - Any follow-up actions in EWM and /SCWM/AQUA-INSPTYP, /SCWM/AQUA-INSPID not cleared for stock HUAny ideas?Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor

Hi gorbenko-teh

Seems it looks special case. you need to set up 2-step UD ( A0 then A1 or R1) If I understand correctly.

Could you please check below BADI (Saving of data).

Link- https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/9832125c23154a179bfa1784cdc9577a/c7b8309847f34e818f7...

• Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) for Extended Warehouse Management Cross-Process Settings Quality Management Follow-Up Actions BAdI: Saving of Data Collected in Follow-Up Action

EWM uses follow-up actions defined in the QM component and marked as EWM follow-up actions. You must assign function module QFOA_EWM_LOG_FOLLOW_UP_S4 and a stock type to these follow-up actions. Furthermore, you must assign either a putaway or scrap logistical follow-up action or specify that you want to define customer-specific follow-up actions using the Influence Stock Action After Decision (/SCWM/EX_QFU_STOCK_ACTION) Business Add-In. You can find this Business Add-In in Customizing for Extended Warehouse Management under Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) for Extended Warehouse Management Cross-Process Settings Quality Management Follow-Up Actions BAdI: Influence Stock Action After Decision.

• Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) for Extended Warehouse Management Cross-Process Settings Quality Management Follow-Up Actions BAdI: Saving of Data Collected in Follow-Up Action

Kind Regards,

Ajit

gorbenkoteh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Ajit, very useful information. I am try this BADI and give you feedback.

Daniil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gorbenko-teh , I came to write about FM "QFOA_EWM_LOG_FOLLOW_UP_S4", and saw answer from Ajit, I guess if you do the customizing without usage of this FM, it wont be processed on EWM, if I understood it right you do not need to have it in EWM, at least it is written in Help, that the function must be there to have a followup in EWM:

Hinweis

Um eine logistische Folgeaktion in Extended Warehouse Management anzustoßen, müssen Sie dieser den Funktionsbaustein QFOA_EWM_LOG_FOLLOW_UP_S4 zuordnen.

And the Badi /SCWM/EX_QFU_STOCK_ACTION is to execute action already in EWM ( but from my point of view it won't feet to your requirements ).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Daniil
Active Contributor

how/why you want to do two QM decisions to the same lot? It is only one A0 or A1, and not both of them, if you need to split ( e.g. 10 PC scrap, rest qty Accept = putaway ), it is possible to do for partial quantity on the quant level

gorbenkoteh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Daniil,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

In my project:

Decision Code A0 - Information OK

Decision Code A1 - Accepted.

Decision Code R1 - Rejected

For accepted, rejected - all working fine. The problem only with A0 information decision

An error in SMQ triggered an alert in our monitoring system, a false alert of course.

I see you have a giant experience in SAP QM. Any ideas for this situation? BADI ideas?

Daniil
Active Contributor

I am definitely not an expert in QM area, but if you have your Usage Decision done, it is done. On ERP Side you get the status in the Inspection lot, and you cannot do second UD. At least this is my experience. Maybe it is some kind of "intermediate steps", but I guess such steps should not be integrated with EWM.

If you manage to perform UD in EWM without deleting QIE reference second UD wont be processed in EWM because you would have already status in the document. What are the purpose of A0, QM user need have it?