cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10D ordering stock issue? HELP!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Currently having an issue with VL10D. I will try to explain the issue and what I am aiming to achieve.

So currently to move materials from 1 warehouse to another we order using VL10D. The "shipping/receiving pt" is filled correctly. The "ship-to party" is filled correctly. And the "material" is filled correctly and I press the clock.

For the sake of argument lets call it material ABC123.

So for example, lets say I require 200 of material AB123. However, I require them to arrive individually packed with unique packing list number. Currently my understanding and experience of the system and how it relates to my overseas colleagues is that in the numerical field that I can edit it lets me put in a figure of how many I want to order. If I put in 200 then I will receive 1 package with 200 of ABC123 inside. If I put in 5 then I will receive 1 package with 5 of ABC123 inside. If I put in 1 then I will receive 1 package with 1 of ABC123 inside.

As I say I require them all to be individually packed so I need to write 1 in the numerical field. I then hit process in background and receive the packing list number. However, I have to sit and manually do this 200 times to receive 200 of the ABC123 individually packed.

There must be a quicker way to tell SAP that I want 200 x 1 of ABC123 instead of receiving 200 ABC123 in same package.

Can anybody please assist? Will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)