Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregMalewski
Contributor
Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to check if the adaptation project is active.

1. Open the app that you want to check

2. Run the SAPUI5 Diagnostic by using the following shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S

3. Expand the "Flexibility section"

4. If the adaptation project is active, you should see the custom namespace. For example: "com.acme"

See also: Quick tip: How to check if the adaptation project is loading correctly?

4 Comments
SatheeshSSN
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the informative blog.

I am using S4HANA 1909 and i cant find this program /UI5/DEL_ADAPTATION_PROJECT in my system.

From which version this program exists and is there any alternative for this program in 1909.
GregMalewski
Contributor
0 Kudos
The report is available starting from SAP_UI 7.55.
0 Kudos
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am able to find my adaptation project when i run delete report. But when i run the new tile created that has been for new change i dont see the app variant in diagnostics.

How to check whether my adaptation project is active or not?

I created target mapping with component id of new adaptation project as ID and filled parameters section as instructed in sap help blog.

Best Regards,
Sunil
GregMalewski
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have just extended the blog post with additional steps.

Labels in this area