Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
Happy New Year! If you’re like me, 2022 has started with some very cold weather and the occasional fresh snowfall. But despite the frigid temperatures, the beginning of a new year is a cause for celebration – a time to celebrate new opportunities, new resolutions, and for many, an entirely new beginning. That’s why it’s also the perfect time to launch a NEW winter-themed mission: Snow Hunt!

Here’s a preview of the badge design to get you excited:

Snow Hunter

For this fun mission, we wanted to celebrate a unique set of our partners that have said “out with the old way of doing things, in with the new.” The founders of these partner companies have broken boundaries to create innovative solutions you can now find on SAP Store. In fact, we have previously highlighted some of their work – they are our female-founded partners!

In this Snow Hunt, we hid winter-related items across the pages of ten partner solutions on SAP Store from female-founded companies. But how will you know which products to look for? Luckily, you will have some help – @SAPStore will be giving out hints on Twitter starting on the 31st and you will have two weeks to find all the hidden items.

How do I claim my Snow Hunter badge?

To secure your Snow Hunter badge, you must:

1. Follow me by clicking on this link to my profile: amanda.mountain and then clicking the Follow button

2. Comment on this blog post to say that you have found all the items and would like me to follow you back – that way we’re able to direct message (DM)

3. When I follow you back, send me a DM with your list of the ten pages from SAP Store where you located the items

The deadline for submitting your list to me via SAP Community DM is Monday, February 14th. Within a few days after this deadline, all those who have messaged me the correct list will be awarded their Snow Hunter badge.

To get you started with your mission, here are some clues that will help you find winter-related items once they become visible on Monday, January 31st:

• The snow boot is hiding with the solution that continuously improves fleet efficiency to enable the perfect delivery experience.

• You will find the skier with the SAP partner app that anticipates and tracks global cultural shifts by aggregating, analyzing, and producing actionable reports on human-generated data.

• Find the solution that provides fast, precise, and actionable retail intelligence anywhere and the snowflake is yours!

Tip: If you receive a message that a product is not available in your country as you search through the product pages, navigate to the top right of the page and try changing your country/region to Germany or United States.

Remember, follow @SAPStore on Twitter for even more hints, starting Monday January 31st.

And make sure you are following the tags associated with this post to get notified about the latest and greatest content on those topics!
33 Comments
YTHO
Contributor
What a great way to get familiar with the store and the solutions that are available.
Happy hunting to all of us 🙂
LaurensDeprost
Contributor
Thanks for this entertaining and educational initiative, Amanda.
I have hunted and found all the items 🕵️‍♂️

Follow me, and I'll send you my answers 🙂
agrawal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
was an amazing experience 🙂

I have found all items.
abhishek_indwar
Discoverer
Thanks, Amanda for organizing this fun activity. ❄️
I've found all the items. 🔍

👉 Please follow back so that I can share my answers.

vivekprabhu13
Participant
Thanks for the Snow Hunt Activity. Found all the items. !!!

Kindly follow so that I can share the answers !!!
eloisam10
Explorer
Loved the hunt!

Amanda, I found all the items, could you follow me?

Thanks
YTHO
Contributor
amanda.mountain, I have found them all. Please follow me for DM.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
So glad you're enjoying the mission!
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
So glad you've enjoyed the hunt! Looking forward to your DM with the list so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
So glad you enjoyed the fun mission! Looking forward to your DM with full list so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
So glad you've enjoyed the hunt. Looking forward to your DM so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
So glad you enjoyed the mission. Looking forward to your DM with the full list so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Wonderful, I'm glad you had fun. Looking forward to your DM with the full list of items so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Done! Looking forward to your DM with the full list 🙂
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
Great and fun contest.

I have found all the items. You already follow me so I will send in a DM.

Thanks for putting this together 🙂
hsyngvural
Participant
Thanks for the activity.

I also found all the trophies. Could you follow me back?

All the best.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
So glad you enjoyed the hunt! Looking forward to your DM.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
I've followed you - looking forward to your DM with the list so we can award you the badge. And I'm glad you enjoyed the fun.
sumikko
Participant
Thanks for a great winter event!
I have found all the items. You already follow me so I send in a DM.
bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
Thanks for great initiative! It was great fun while searching for the items at the same time got to know about some of the unique solutions. Thanks again.

Please follow me. I'll DM my list.

Regards,

Bhavin
marcobuescher
Active Contributor
Thanks again for the great qizz.❄️

I have found all the answers. 🔍

Best regards
bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
That was fun.  I found all the answers.
agrawal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
🙂

have share the list on DM - this was a really nice mission, thank you.
yunkerstar
Explorer
Amanda,

Thank you for this fun activity!! I found all the items!

AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Glad you enjoyed it!
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
Glad you enjoyed the hunt! I already follow you, so looking forward to your DM with the full list.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Glad you enjoyed it!
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
I'm glad you had fun! I have followed you, so now I'll look forward to your DM with the full list of answers so we can award you the badge.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
I'm glad you had fun! I have followed you, so now I'll look forward to your DM with the full list of answers so we can award you the badge.
YTHO
Contributor
Hi amanda,  I have found them all. Please follow me for DM.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Y.T. when I visit your profile, there is no "Follow" button. Can you check your privacy settings?
lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi amanda.mountain - I can see the follow button in YeeTeeHo's (new) profile and just followed him.

2f2973f7cd564696b6bae50675d7671c - you can also send them on to me and I can forward it to Amanda.
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
Thanks Lena, I was no able to follow that NEW profile 🙂