Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maik
Explorer
This blog introduces the functionality for downloading the system logs written for SAP Cloud Integration. These logs might be useful for analyzing errors occurring in an integration flow execution.

What you get

There are two type of logs available: the "CP default trace" tracing the runtime as well as the “HTTP Access Log” logging the HTTP based access to the tenant.

How to download the system logs

On the “Monitor Overview” page you can navigate via the “System Log Files” tile to the page where the logs are listed in a table view.

The table entries are sorted by time with the most current log file on the top. It is possible to change the sorting using the table actions.

You can download a file by clicking on the “Download log file” icon.

Next to the “Download log file” icon there is an icon for copying the URL of the respective log file. This feature can be useful if you want to point to a certain file in a support incident or email.

In the "Collections" tab you can download the latest logs for all runtime nodes in one zipped package.

Via the free-text filter you can reduce the number of entries on the page. For example, in case you are not interested in the "HTTP access logs" you can simply type “ljs” to filter only for the "CP default traces".

Who can access the logs

For accessing the logs you need the "IntegrationOperationServer.read" role. This role is included in the "AuthGroup.ReadOnly" compound role.
4 Comments
0 Kudos
Hi Maik Keller,

Nice,keep updates 🙂

Regards

Ahamad.sk
Siva_Chandolu
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Maik,

I am not able to see the "System Log Files" tile on Operations View  even though my user has the authorization role "IntegrationOperationServer.read" or “AuthGroup.ReadOnly” or both.

Note:

->My tenant version is 2.36.11.Could you let me know if this feature is available from 2.37.

-> This feature is not enabled even the User with both authorizations("IntegrationOperationServer.read" & “AuthGroup.ReadOnly”) or individually.

Regards,

Siva

Regards,

Siva

robsonchiarello
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Maik,

Awesome update, thank you for that!!

Best Regards.
Maik
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Siva, yes the feature is available with version 2.37.

Best Regards, Maik