Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Dear all,

as of 4th of May 2022 the integration between SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Cloud Transport Management (cTMS) is available. This is a very important step to manage your changes in the cloud with SAP Cloud ALM.

It is now possible to assign cTMS transport requests to a feature in SAP Cloud ALM. You can then initiate the deployment to subsequent target environments from SAP Cloud ALM. My colleague mgysler shows this in his blog post 'Interplay of SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Cloud Transport Management Service' based on an example using SAP Cloud Integration.

This new option complements the already existing integration between SAP Solution Manager Change Request Management (ChaRM) and cTMS as described in this blog post. It enables the transport of all content types supported by cTMS (see here).

If you want to set up this integration please check out the documentation on SAP Help.

I am also planning to create an extensive step-by-step blog post on the setup procedure. Please stay tuned.
2 Comments
jzbuska
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

When do you plan to release extensive setup blog ? Looking forward to read it. Thx

Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Julius,

I am happy to inform you that today I released a blog post on the integration of cTMS and Cloud ALM in a Neo development use case. Please have a look here.

I am planning to create a comparable blog post in the Cloud Foundry environment in July.

Kind regards
Harald