Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna-Maria
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Dear fellow SAP Community members,

We are excited to invite you to an exclusive webcast where we will be sharing the feature highlights of our releases from the past six months, along with other exciting news about SAP Business Application Studio. This session is a must-attend event if you're involved in developing extensions and applications for SAP environments.

When does it take place?

Date: Monday, June 12, 2023

Time: 10:00-11:00 am CET | 1:30-2:30 pm IST

Where?

>> Updated: Watch the recording <<

During this webcast, our team of experts will provide a detailed overview of the newest updates, showcasing their unique features and enhancements through live demonstrations. Whether you're a tech enthusiast, software developer, or business professional, this event will give you valuable insights into application development on SAP BTP.

Agenda:

• Product News

• Live Demonstrations

• Customer Success Stories

• Roadmap Outlook

• Time for your questions

Your hosts will be: Yuval Anafi, Liat Borenshtein, Elizabeth Gutt, Rupa Maity and Yuval Morad.

Don't miss this opportunity to explore how SAP Business Application Studio can simplify and support your extension projects. We look forward to welcoming you to our session and sharing our product news with you.

Your SAP Business Application Studio Team

Community Topic Page

SAP Business Application Studio Learning Journey

Listen to the latest episode of the SAP BTP Talk podcast with Yuval Anafi
7 Comments
martinstenzig
Contributor
Are you going to record the session as it is pretty early for the Americas?
Anna-Maria
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Martin,

I will update this blog post and add a link to the recording and slide deck.

So you will be able to watch it, just not live.

Anna
rupambecs999
Explorer
Could you kindly share the recording link, please?
Anna-Maria
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Please find the link to the recording in the updated "Where?" section above.
prwork1
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Anna-Maria, thanks for the above but that link is redirecting me to the SAP home page SAP Software Solutions | Business Applications and Technology

I'm currently signed in with the same account I'm replying to you with so I don't know if it is an access issue.
Anna-Maria
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Apologies, please try again with this link: https://dam.sap.com/mac/u/a/oogWDam.htm?rc=10

prwork1
Explorer
0 Kudos
That works, thanks!