Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JesseSukhbayar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The next SAP Builders Spotlight is here! We're excited to share a fun video featuring Eric Hagen and his family who use SAP Build in their daily lives.

Eric is an SAP employee, and a dad to 2 teenagers, who decided to tackle some of the challenges of parenting by automating curfew extension requests using SAP Build solutions. In just 2 minutes, you'll see how Eric's creative approach simplifies family life using low-code solutions.
 “I figured because I help customers automate their business processes all day long, why couldn’t I help my family automate this process.” - Eric

Watch the video here:

Just like Eric, you too can explore real solutions with SAP Build! Do you have a project you’d like us to feature? Reach out to us on the Builders Group or comment on this post.

Found the video useful or looking for more information on the use case? Reach out to us in the comment below!

2 Comments
grafs
Explorer
Haha... awesome! "Toy-buy-request" is missing and also "pocket money rise request". The latter could be denied automaticaly 😉

JesseSukhbayar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Indeed, I really like the pocket money increase request too!:D