Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
We are extremely happy to announce that SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SAP’s flagship on-demand integration solution, is now available on Cloud Foundry environment. With this update, you can leverage the advantages offered by Cloud Foundry like centralized logging, and dynamic routing. The centralized cockpit of SAP Cloud Platform ensures that you can easily administer your Cloud Integration applications on the new Cloud Foundry environment and Neo environment from one global account.

Self-Service for Provisioning Your Cloud Integration Tenant on CF

To further simplify your user experience, we are providing a self-service for provisioning an SAP Cloud Platform Integration tenant on Cloud Foundry with a few simple steps. You can enable your own tenant only if you have a Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) license.

To provision your Cloud Integration tenant on Cloud Foundry environment, please follow the steps mentioned here: Official documentation on help.sap.com. If you prefer a resource with screenshots, refer to this Blog On Self-Service Enablement of Cloud Integration Service on Cloud Foundry Environment

What About Trial?

If you would like to try out SAP Cloud Platform Integration on Cloud Foundry, you can provision a tenant on your existing trial account by following the steps in the aforementioned blog. However, steps 1 and 2 will not be applicable for trial accounts. For more details on SAP Cloud Platform Integration trial, check out these resources: Trial section of the Cloud Integration Product Page or SAP Cloud Platform Integration – Test and learn more about SAP’s cloud based integration solution

Currently, a subset of features available on Neo environment for SAP Cloud Platform Integration is available on the Cloud Foundry (CF) environment. We are currently working on ensuring that all features on Neo will be supported on Cloud Foundry also in the coming months. For a detailed list of features not supported on the CF environment, check out this release restriction note.

Please try out SAP Cloud Platform Integration on Cloud Foundry environment and let us know what you think in the comments below!
219 Comments
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
Dear All,

I am currently looking into this issue and will get back to you with an update.

Apologies for your inconvenience & thank you for your patience.

Best Regards, Gautham
azael_navarro
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gautham.krishna

I have the same issue, can you help me?.

Thank you in advance!!

former_member396057
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

I am getting the following error ” Tenant provisioning failed. Please try after sometime. “

I tried for three times still the same error.Please find the screen short below.

Let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Shabbir

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear All,

The provisioning issues have been fixed now. Please try again and it will work. Feel free to reach out to me in case of further questions.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Thanks & Best Regards,Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello,

The issue is fixed now. Please try again & you can provision the tenant.

Best regards, Gautham
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

I’m still facing this issue.

Could you please help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

0 Kudos
Hey Gowtham,

Now i'm getting following error as well.

I have tried mutiple times now.

CAn you please help.

Thanks

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Arun,

Have you assigned all the required roles? Please check this tutorial if you performed all the steps: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-integration-cpi-onboard-subscribe.html

Best Regards, Gautham
0 Kudos
Thanks Gowtham

Two roles were incorrectly assigned, now i have rectified it.

But still i'm receiving below error.

Can you please help.

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear Arun,

It might be the case that some data was cached and the updates are not reflected. Can you kindly try again? If it still fails, please try with a new subaccount. I checked your subdomain in the backend and looks like everything is fine, if you're still getting the same issue, I will ask the team to look into your specific case.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Best Regards, Gautham
0 Kudos
Hi Gowtham,

Created a new account and new subdomain, still the same issue.

Can you please fix this issue.

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Arun,

Apologies for this inconvenience. Our team is looking into it, and I will update you shortly.

Best Regards, Gautham
shankarrd
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

Im getting the same error "Tenant provisioning failed. Please try after sometime." ,

been trying for 2 days

Best Regards,
RDS
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello RDS,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team is working on fixing it and I will get back to you shortly with an update. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards, Gautham
hnguyen_kinaxis
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

So I logged in https://cockpit.hanatrial.ondemand.com/cockpit/#/home/trial, and followed the instructions in Get Started with Cloud Integration https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-integration-cpi-onboard-subscribe.html:

Step 1: Subscribe to Process Integration service
- Select subaccount.
- select Subscriptions, then I was able to subscribe to all (except one) SaaS applications: Audit Log Viewer, Data Retention Manager, Enterprise Messaging, Open Connectors, Portal, Service Manager, Transport Management.
- But I still could not subscribe to Process Integration. I got 'Could not retrieve details of application it-trial-default: (500)' instead. See screenshot below.

Did I miss anything. Thanks

Regards,

HN

former_member633525
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

Thank you very much. Now it's ready for provisioning.

Thanks & Best Regards, Gordon

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear HN,

Did you choose the region as Europe (Frankfurt) when you created the subaccount?

Best Regards,

Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear All,

If you were stuck during the provisioning process, I request you to please try it again. Due to the unexpected demand in provisioning requests, we had to make some updates to facilitate the same. It should work normally now.

If you still face issues, just let me know and I will help you solve it.

Due to the overwhelming number of comments, I am posting this as a general update.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding. 🙂

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Gordon,

That's great news 🙂 Thanks for confirming.

Best Regards, Gautham
david_ramos2
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham, we continue with the same error:

Could you help me?

Best Regards, David.
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello David,

Thank you for the feedback. It might be the case that you still have the older version of trial runtime. Can you kindly do me a favor and check with a new subaccount?

Best Regards, Gautham
ArielBravo
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I've tried different times with different accounts. Every-time I get stuck at the 94% of the provisioning. Any Idea?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Br,

Ariel
former_member636079
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I am also facing the same issue and provisioning is stuck on 94%.

Can you please help?

Regards,

Mo
0 Kudos
Hello Gautham,

I have the same issue since several days - the provisioning is hanging on 94% and after some hours it returns an error. It looks like a general issue, affecting multiple users.

Best regards

Konstantin Bratovanov
bmargl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gautham,

Same problem here, could you help resolve it?

Thanks.

Tenant p2000711401trial2

hnguyen_kinaxis
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear Gautham,

Thanks for your help. It actually fixed the reported 500 error. But then I got stuck at 94% of the Provision step. So I deleted my subaccount and started all over again.

Now I couldn't subscribe to CPI anymore with a different kind of error:

BCP component: LOD-HCI-PI

job ID: 5c5bc48a-cf89-4c44-9966-8cf579c5d122

correlation ID:  5c5bc48a-cf89-4c44-9966-8cf579c5d122

Best Regards,

HN
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Konstantin,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Can you kindly share your subdomain please?

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Balazs,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Can you kindly share your subdomain details for investigation?

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear All,

Thank you for the feedback & apologies for the inconvenience. Our team is looking into this with the highest priority. I will get back to you with an update.

Best Regards, Gautham
former_member636079
Discoverer
0 Kudos
It appears to me that SAP is really struggling with the number of requests and they are unable to handle the provisioning and it does not matter what you do but still it will not work.

I tried creating multiple S-User account, multiple tenants, sub-domain but still no luck and there is still no update from SAP as why it is happening and when it is going to be fixed?

Not sure how they are claiming that everything is working fine when it is clearly not the case.

I still do not understand what is the relationship between the sub-account and sub-domain and why SAP is asking for that information? Do we need to use the same subdomain which others have used to make it work?
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Muhammad,

Thanks for your feedback.

The subdomain is a unique identifier for your subaccount. In principle, the subaccount can have same names (for example, test, prod, etc.) but will have a unique subdomain. We need the subdomain information to check your specific subaccount's subscriptions and provisioning issues. I hope this clarifies the relationship btw subaccount and subdomain.

For the provisioning issue, I will update you as soon as a fix is ready. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards, Gautham
bmargl
Explorer
Hello Gautham,

Thanks for your response. Subdomain details, below, let me know, if any additional information is required.

Thanks,

Regards,

Subaccount Details

Subdomain

p2000711401trial2

ID

dc397989-2b7d-4f2c-9cf2-03b81e9a1ba2

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Balazs,

Thank you for the details, the issue is fixed now. Can you kindly try to provision the tenant again?

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear All,

We have now fixed the issue and the tenant provisioning works as expected. Can you kindly please try again?

Thank you for all your feedback & patience.

Best Regards, Gautham
bmargl
Explorer
0 Kudos
Works now. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Balazs
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thank you for the confirmation 🙂
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Muhammad,

Can you please try to provision the tenant again?

Best Regards, Gautham
former_member636079
Discoverer

Hi Gautham,

Thank you so much for your help.

I can confirm that the Tenant provisioning is working fine now -:)

I am able to create the flows and test them as well.

Regards,

Muhammad

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your feedback & confirmation 🙂 Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Regards, Gautham
JuanDK78
Participant
0 Kudos

Still see the same issues, even after successfully provisioning tenant, deployment of  flows stay on status: Starting :The Integration Flow is starting.

[CONTENT][CONTENT_DEPLOY][DeploymentInprogress] : Deployment of artifact is in progress. It can take up to 30 minutes. If unsuccessful please contact SAP.

• it took 2/3 attempt to provision the tenant successfully
  •  have deleted trials subaccount and created from scratch
  •  all entitlements are in place
  •  runtime instance is created in the space.
  •  tried with different trials accounts
  •  CF account in EU – Frankfurt on AWS

Any ideas?

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Juan,

Can you please share your subdomain ID so that we check what's the issue?

Best Regards, Gautham
JuanDK78
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem in both domains:

---edited---.it-cpitrial01

---edited---.it-cpitrial01

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
Thank you for the details Juan. I will get back to you with an update shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Gautham
hnguyen_kinaxis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gautham,

I got the exactly same problem as Juan Francisco Zurita Duque Duque's as seen in the screenshot. Please help.

Best Regards,

Account: S0000853138trial
Subaccount: trialCPI
subdomain: trialCPIDemoDomain

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear Hong,

Thank you for the feedback. Our team is already checking this & I will update you shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Gautham
hnguyen_kinaxis
Explorer
Thanks Gautham, the deploy is successful now. Everything looks great!
vidyadhar2k2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gautham and experts,

Did anyone face this problem while deploying the iflow in CPI trial version? I have tried multiple times to deploy the simple iflow i.e. timer–> Mail adapter and when I try to deploy this iflow I am getting the error that is attached below.

please share if anyone has answer to this and that will be really helpful to move forward..

Thanks,

Vidyadhar K

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear Hong, Thanks for the confirmation. 🙂
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Vidyadhar,

Looks like there is some issue with the Run Once setting in your timer. Also, it is difficult for me to say without seeing the iflow.

If you want to try out an iflow, I can recommend my tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/mission.cp-starter-integration-cpi.html

Thanks & Best Regards, Gautham
0 Kudos

Hi gautham.krishna

I am also facing the same issue, after several trial of deployment the IFLOW is not getting deployed and is in “starting” status.

Please help in this regard.

Account: P720952trial

Subaccount: trial

Subdomain: p720952trial

Organization: P720952trial_trial

Best regards,

Guru Dutt