Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
We are extremely happy to announce that SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SAP’s flagship on-demand integration solution, is now available on Cloud Foundry environment. With this update, you can leverage the advantages offered by Cloud Foundry like centralized logging, and dynamic routing. The centralized cockpit of SAP Cloud Platform ensures that you can easily administer your Cloud Integration applications on the new Cloud Foundry environment and Neo environment from one global account.

Self-Service for Provisioning Your Cloud Integration Tenant on CF

To further simplify your user experience, we are providing a self-service for provisioning an SAP Cloud Platform Integration tenant on Cloud Foundry with a few simple steps. You can enable your own tenant only if you have a Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) license.

To provision your Cloud Integration tenant on Cloud Foundry environment, please follow the steps mentioned here: Official documentation on help.sap.com. If you prefer a resource with screenshots, refer to this Blog On Self-Service Enablement of Cloud Integration Service on Cloud Foundry Environment

What About Trial?

If you would like to try out SAP Cloud Platform Integration on Cloud Foundry, you can provision a tenant on your existing trial account by following the steps in the aforementioned blog. However, steps 1 and 2 will not be applicable for trial accounts. For more details on SAP Cloud Platform Integration trial, check out these resources: Trial section of the Cloud Integration Product Page or SAP Cloud Platform Integration – Test and learn more about SAP’s cloud based integration solution

Currently, a subset of features available on Neo environment for SAP Cloud Platform Integration is available on the Cloud Foundry (CF) environment. We are currently working on ensuring that all features on Neo will be supported on Cloud Foundry also in the coming months. For a detailed list of features not supported on the CF environment, check out this release restriction note.

Please try out SAP Cloud Platform Integration on Cloud Foundry environment and let us know what you think in the comments below!
219 Comments
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

i am also facing the same issue of deploying the iflow hence i followed your suggestion of creating the new Sub account in US region, but did not work.

i have created the Subaccount in US region, but i am unable to see any subscription for Process integration, P2002313664 is my Trail Account and Sub Acccount is Dev_Test

Regards,

Komala.
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Komala,

Can you please send an email to cpitrialfeedback@sap.com with the aforementioned details? Our team will look into it.

Best Regards, Gautham

0 Kudos
Hi Komala,

Any update on the issue ? Were you able to resolve it ?

I'm facing a similar issue with my new trail account since June 9th... None of the Subscriptions are getting populated in the trail account.

Regards, Sneha
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I’m facing a similar issue with my new trail account since June 9th… None of the Subscriptions are getting populated in the trail account.
0 Kudos

Hello,

I’m facing an issue when deploying an iflow , the status stuck on starting status.

I have tried the deployment many times with no success.

There are no endpoints configured.

This is my trial subaccount informations:

Global Account: 2d19f13ftrial 

Subaccount: trial

Subdomain: 2d19f13ftrial

ID:c44767a4-5d5d-4581-9e70-3a9a4eac87eb

Iflow deployment

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Hi.

I tried to complete the cloud integration provisioning and its stopped in 79%. Why is this happening I have been trying since the 10th of June 2020?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Good day Guatham,

I have been trying to get past the provisioning request since 24 July.

I have tried on different browsers and different computers, but still no success.

Global account: 4264c94ctrial
Subdomain: 4264c94ctrial-ga

Best Regards,

Schalk.

edumarcelino
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,

I am facing this same issue

“[CONTENT][CONTENT_DEPLOY][GenerationFailed] :
Did not receive response from Generation and build service” in my trial account.

Global Account: 7e406f68trial - Subaccounts

Subdomain: 7e406f68trial-ga

Thank you
stephen_xue
Active Participant
0 Kudos
i have got a forbidden error when trying to access cloud integration. assume this free service is not very stable and the BAU is not done daily. isn't it?
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Stephen,

Request you to please check the role assignments if you are getting a forbidden error. Also, try clearing the browser cache or opening the link in incognito mode since the error gets cached sometimes.

The service is stable and working fine.

Thanks & Best Regards, Gautham
stephen_xue
Active Participant
Hi Gautham,

thanks for your help. i have already managed to get into the CPI trial web ide after refreshing the cookies and browser cache.

appreciated.

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thank you for confirming Stephen. 🙂
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham, I have the same problem with Komala Karthik.

I am also facing the same issue of deploying the iflow hence i followed your suggestion of creating the new Sub account in US region, but did not work.

I have created the Subaccount in US region, but i am unable to see any subscription for Process integration.

• Global Account:
    1d64a118trial - Subaccounts
  • Subaccount : trial
  • Subdomain : 1d64a118trial-ga
  • ID: d2f2ed07-3592-4a51-a39e-e3111e736966

Regards,

Jessie Kim.
vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I am also getting the below error in my trail account after deploying for the first time. Can you please help.

[CONTENT][CONTENT_DEPLOY][DeploymentInprogress] : Deployment of artifact is in progress. It can take up to 30 minutes. If unsuccessful please contact SAP

• Global Account: 52cf1a11trial

• Subaccount: trial

• Subdomain: 52cf1a11trial-ga

Thanks,

Vijayakhanna Raman
smithacs0943_1
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I am trying to deploy my first iflow in my trail account, I am receiving below error.

"Deployment can be done only for a tenant that is driven by this application."

Can you please help me with this.
former_member701678
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi All,

I’m facing an issue when deploying an iflow, the status stuck on "starting" since yesterday.

I have tried the deployment many times with no success. Here are the error details:

[CONTENT][CONTENT_DEPLOY][InstanceError] : {"message":"ERROR","childMessageInstances":[{"message":"EXCEPTION","parameters":["java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException"]},{"message":"UNRESOLVED","parameters":["(&(component=aws)(objectClass=org.apache.camel.spi.ComponentResolver))"]}]}

Here are the details:

Global Account: 59096c3atrial

Sub Account: trial

Subdomain: 59096c3atrial-ga

Thanks,

Sonal
former_member701678
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi All,

I resolved this error by re-deploying AWS Adapter.

It works now.

Thanks,

Sonal
howiehu
Explorer
0 Kudos
When I deploy the iFlow according to Free Integration Suite Learning Journey's guide step by step, It shows:

[CONTENT][CONTENT_DEPLOY][DeploymentInprogress] : Deployment of artifact is in progress. It can take up to 30 minutes. If unsuccessful please contact SAP.

My trial subaccount region is US East (VA).
madhura96
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

I’m facing an issue when deploying an iflow, the status stuck on "starting" since yesterday.

I have tried the deployment many times with no success.

Here are the details:

Global Account: 73eb56b9trial

Sub Account: trial

Subdomain: 73eb56b9trial-ga

Could you help resolving this issue on priority?

Thanks,

Madhura