Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor

SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite is our recommended integration platform as a service for your enterprise-wide integration needs. It features all the capabilities that you need for your digital transformation journey. In our endeavor to provide the best integration platform in the market today, we have taken a significant step and launched a new trial offering for SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite.

NOTE: Please note that we are retiring the old email feedback channel cpitrialfeedback@sap.com. If you have any issues with trial or free tier usage, please post your query on our Integration Suite community. Please note that we do not offer any SLAs for availability and support for trial and free tier. 

What’s Does the Trial Include?

The SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite trial offers a wide range of capabilities to cover your integration needs. The following capabilities are available for trial:

• Cloud Integration: for end-to-end process integration
  • API Management: your one-stop-shop to design, deliver, manage and monetize your APIs
  • Open Connectors: ~160 non-SAP connectors to extend the connectivity options to non-SAP applications
  • Integration Advisor: accelerate your interface development with intelligent proposals

How Do I Get Started?

If you create a new trial account on the SAP Cloud Platform, you will see the Integration Suite service available in your subscriptions. If you have an existing trial account, depending on your subaccount model, you might have to configure the entitlements of your subaccount so that Integration Suite is visible in your subscriptions. You can do that from the Entitlements section of the cockpit. Here’s a quick demo of the same.

You can then follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial – Onboard to SAP Integration Suite Trial – and get started with SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite. In the coming days, we will also provide you with hands-on tutorials where you can use multiple Integration Suite capabilities on trial to achieve a simple use case that will give you an idea of the different capabilities of Integration Suite.

NOTE: IAlso, please ensure that you unsubscribe from the standalone Open Connectors trial before you activate it in the Integration Suite. Otherwise, the activation of Open Connectors capability will fail. 

You can find out your S-user using the instructions in this link: https://community.sap.com/resources/registration-and-profile

Leverage our Community

As you might already know, the SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite community contains a lot of content from both SAP and non-SAP integration experts. We encourage you to use the content on the community to learn more about Integration Suite.

If you have any questions, please use the “Ask a Question” feature in the community. The experts in the community will help you with your query. I strongly encourage you to use this feature so that it can also help other users who might have similar questions in the future. Once you gain expertise, feel free to answer questions as well and become well-known as an integration expert 🙂

We hope you have a good time trying out the Integration Suite and understand the value it offers to your businesses. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us through the community. If you face issues with activating the capabilities, please reach out to us on cpitrailfeedback@sap.com for support. Please note that we do not offer consulting or how-to support via the email channel as this is exclusively offered through the community only.

We are looking forward to your feedback on our Integration Suite trial! We are excited about the future and hope that you can join us in our journey of simplifying enterprise integrations.

Important Links

Process Integration (PI) Way Forward and Recommended Actions - How you can future proof your integration strategy while protecting your existing PI/PO investments.

Kickstart your Integration Suite experience with the launchpad

SAP Cloud Platform Trial Home

Getting Started with Integration Suite Mission on developers.sap.com

33 Comments
vodela
Active Participant
Gautham

Thanks for this blog. I found a few issues and raised them

https://github.com/SAPDocuments/Tutorials/issues/5497

Waiting to hear.  There is PDF document that has been attached showing

details.

Best regards

Ramesh
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thanks for the feedback Ramesh. Let me check and get back to you.
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Ramesh,

Please entitle your subaccount with the Connectivity service. You can refer to the GIF above for the steps to do that.

Best Regards, Gautham
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

Getting error when activating the cpi service.

Error P002: Activation of Cloud Integration capability has failed. Please try again later. If the issue persists, please send your application URL and details of the error message to cpitrialfeedback@sap.com
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Please send the URL of your subaccount to the email ID. Our support team will check it and get back to you.
Hello,
I followed the instruction in the video, but when I go to launch the application (Integration suite), I receive the following error :

"Looks like you do not have access to the requested page.

Please check if a relevant role is assigned to your user by referring the help documentation."

Note, to launch the application I click on my trial subaccount, subscribe to the service (Integration suite) and click on Go to Application
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Nicola,

Please assign the required roles. This is the last step in the tutorial. That should fix the issue you are facing.

Best Regards, Gautham
msekowski
Discoverer
Hello gautham.krishna

last Thursday I lost ability to add new Integration Flow on my trial account. In result, after many attempts, I have deleted trial and started to created new trial account from the scratch. Unfortunately, siince then, I am unable to activate capability 'Cloud Integration' - it simply hangs on 0% for hours. The others are activated with no problems. I have tried the same route few times with no success. Also, wrote an email to support, but got no response. Thanks for your help!
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I have added all available roles in Trust Configuration. Still getting the above message.

Global Account: c67ea5d5trial

Subdomain: c67ea5d5trial-ga
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear All,

Thank you for your feedback on the Integration Suite trial. The adoption and responses have been overwhelming - thank you so much for that.

Based on your feedback, we have made some updates. Please check if your issues are resolved. If not, please get back to us and we will further investigate to provide a resolution as soon as possible.

Best Regards, Gautham

rajulova
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

Thanks for the detailed blog.

I am actually trying to add applications by clicking Go To Applications under the suite but its throwing an authorization error.

"Looks like you do not have access to the requested page" It would be appreciated if you can assist on this.

Thanks,

Lova

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Lova,

If you are facing this issue even after assigning the role collections, please clear your browser cache or try logging in via incognito mode. Alternatively, you can logout and login from the Integration Suite provisioning page.

Please let me know if it helps.

Best Regards,

Gautham
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I'm facing issue when save and deploy iflow by trial account. Could you please help me check.

Global account : 01a47694trial

URL: https://01a47694trial.it-cpitrial.cfapps.us10.hana.ondemand.com/itspaces

Error updating configuration

Thanks for your help,

Khoa
rubal
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

After enabling integration suite on trial account, I see error as attached.

0 Kudos
Hello,

I got this error when activating HCI on trial account.

See below error

Could you help ?
Chris_T
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

Incognito mode made the trick for me. Thanks

Christopher
rajulova
Explorer
0 Kudos
Still no luck for me 😞

Thanks,

Lova
rajulova
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

I can see some predefined roles assigned but if need to get an access what other roles should i add to to it?

I have tried in Incognito but still no luck.

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lova

former_member703956
Discoverer
Thanks Gautham. I had managed to get in finally :).

Thanks,

Lova
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello,

Can you please try provisioning it on the US region?

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Rubal, Can you please share the screenshot?
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Khoa,

Can you please check if you are still facing this issue?

Best Regards, Gautham
gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Lova,

Could you please let me know what specifically confused you?

Best Regards, Gautham
former_member703956
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Gautham,

it didn't work out so i have actually created a fresh account then it took me to application page but now i am struck on the activation page. Attached is the status from last 14Hrs and still it didn't activated fully.

https://455988b6trial.integrationsuite-trial.cfapps.eu10-001.hana.ondemand.com/manageTenant/is-tenan...

Thanks,

Lova
balaji_j
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi gautham.krishna ,

Thanks for the blog. But I have a doubt that after 90 days when the SCP trail expires, CPI trail suite will also expire with it?

BR,

Balamurugan

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Balamurugan,

Yes, that is right. The trial will expire after 90 days.

Best Regards, Gautham
shubhravrat
Explorer
0 Kudos
Clear your browser cache and again try to access.
balaji_j
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello gautham.krishna ,

Thanks for clarification. I do face some issue in accessing cloud integration. The cloud integration tenant keeps buffering and buffering for long. But I was able to access other services for which i have subscribed ( open connectors, APIM, IA).

I have also registered this concern by writing to cpitrialfeedback@sap.com with all the aforementioned details included. can you help me on this !

P User ID: P2000237933

BR,

Balamurugan.
steve_bickerton
Participant
0 Kudos
I'd suggest allowing people to stop and start the video.  the second video is very fast.
0 Kudos
Hi gautham.krishna ,

Thanks for the video .

I am facing one error while activating the cloud integration.

Attached the error .

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos
just tried to setup CPI TRIAL,

when  going toTO „instances & subscription“ I just see" SAP BUSINESS APPLICATION STUDIO“   but no cpi subscription

Have I missed an essential step during setup?

Could you please assist?

Tank you and best regards,

Florian

just tried to setup CPI TRIAL,

when  going toTO „instances & subscription“ I just see" SAP BUSINESS APPLICATION STUDIO“  there, but no CPI  subscription there ( please see my screenshot below).

Have I missed an essential step during setup?

Could you please assist?

Tank you and best regards,

Florian

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear experts,

Ihave set up my trial instance now with according capabilities. I also granted necessary role collections for the user I am also using to  access my Trial BTP account.

Nevertheless, I am still gettint the error shwn in my screenshot when following the link to my trial coinstance it be the case that the same user is not allowed for both accounts (BTP and Cloud Integration?) capabilities and also addeD necessary role collectioion collections te same my user I am also using for  accesin my trialBTP  account.

Neverthesless, when olowing the link to the trial clod integration service I still get the th error as  shown in  sown in my screenshot. What possibly could be the issue here?

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear experts,

ehencofigurin thmy Odate v2 receiver adapter in my trial integration flow to fetch product  details  from  the demo webshop trht the demo web shop, Ic I can select query fields but do not see an option to onfigure filter. Any idea what to try?

Please see screenshot below.Thank you for you support!