Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarstenPuschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Community Members - since we faced technical difficulties of our webinar that was initially setup for January 25th we postponed the date to February 22nd and are now looking forward to seeing you at the new scheduled date.

On behalf of our SAP Cloud Platform product Management Team I would like to point you to our technical deep dive webinar series where you get direct access to our PM and Dev. colleagues who will be sharing insights into our recent developments and targeted innovations.

With our first webinar we would like to give you a general but nontheless quite technichal overview of the IoT service.

So we will be run through the following agenda:

• Architectural overview

• Integration with SAP IoT Application Enablement service

• Integration with SAP Leonardo IoT Edge Services

• Roadmap

• IoT service Demo

• Q&A

As we would to enter into a highly collaborative communication mode together with you where you may already have specific questions the IoT service please feel free to raise them upfront by replying to this post.

For those who can't make it to the session - we will be putting the recordings into the community so that you can follow it afterwards.

We're looking forward to your participation!

Registration for Partners and Customers

Register Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM ((GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna)

A valid S-user is required to attend. For more information, please refer to the SAP Support Portal.
9 Comments
Former Member
0 Kudos
The webinar will be held next Thursday. Is there a reason why I cannot register today? (Monday?).

Janek
CarstenPuschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
dear janek,

we actually reached the maximum number of participants therefore the registration got closed.
the session will be recorded and i will put the recording intio the community.

best
carsten
Former Member
0 Kudos
I had registered. But could not connect. Getting the below error.
com.macromedia.airspeed.ActionResponse@4538f30f

Looking forward to watch the recording.

Thanks,
Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hello,

When is the recording available?

Thank you very much
Regards
CarstenPuschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
hi,

should be available beginning next week at the latest.

best carsten
gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi carsten.puschke can you post a link to the recording in this blog post?
0 Kudos
Hi Carsten,

Could you please put the recording link here in this blog post if you have them available ?

Thanks,

Chandra
CarstenPuschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
hi chandra,

long tiime ago that this webinar happened and i'm no longer belonging to our IoT prod. mgmt. team  therefore i do not have the content available anymore. but there are lots of other materials that you can explore for which i kindly would like to forward you to my colleague giorgiomurroni who can surely help!

thx and regards,

carsten
0 Kudos
Thanks Carsten for above information, Appreciated.