Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
14 Comments
Nice post!

Is the BW Bridge option also available in the free tier?

Thanks,
pranchal
Employee
Employee
Great blog Rachita!

Best,

Pranchal
NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello Young Seol,

currently we are not providing all capabilities of SAP Datasphere in the Free Tier offering.

The following functionalities are not available in the Free Tier plan

• SAP BW Bridge

• SAP Data Lake

• Flexible Tenant Configuration

• Embedded Machine Learning (APL/PAL) capabilities

Please see also the SAP Note 3227267 - Restrictions in SAP Datasphere Free Tier (CPEA)

Best regards,

Niels
prithvispandana
Advisor
Advisor
Very informative!

--Prithvi
Lijo_Joseph
Advisor
Advisor
Thanks for the helpful post on this new topic.

Cheers
vishweshsingh
Associate
Associate
Great Blog!

Best,

Vishwesh
praveen_kumar334
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Rachitha,

thanks for sharing the document. I am having the challenge while following the above step by step process. In step 2.5, in Purchase as an individual, I am getting different option as shown below.

Could you please let me know what needs to be selected
rachitapatel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Praveen,

So as mentioned in this image, depending on your requirement, you can go ahead and choose either of this.

1. For Me: This option is recommended if you want to explore it for yourself. In this case, there won't be any need for additional company-specific details. You just need a credit-card for the free consumption registration and you won't be charged unless you use any paid services.

2. For Company / Customer: It'll ask for additional company/customer related information.

I hope this answers your confusion.

Thanks & Regards,
Rachita
kanhubtech
0 Kudos

never got a reply after this even in spam. is it just for SAP employees or anyone.
Terri
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello, Is there a blog or note to guide me through converting this free trial of Datasphere to my CPEA? I like it and I'm ready to make Datasphere productive. thanks
andreasgebhardt
Explorer
Rachita, thank you for this very good step-by-step blog for Datasphere!

Best regards

Andreas
bemani01
Discoverer
0 Kudos
i am not able to get SAP  Datasphere  on my  SAP BTP Freetier .any help poss
bemani01
Discoverer
0 Kudos
i got the same message .Did not receive any communication
Jeissel
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello...

I can not add SAP Datasphere as a service just as it says in stage 4. The image shows results of the find. Can you help me, please? I tried add SAP Datasphere in a BTP's trial account.

Jeissel_0-1707760747730.png