Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConradBernal
Advisor
Advisor
The new SAP Fiori elements feature map provides a concise overview of functions delivered with SAP Fiori elements (V2). You can access it here: SAP Fiori elements Feature Map.

The feature map provides the following:

• An overview of the features available for each SAP Fiori elements floorplan, including specific links to detailed developer documentation and UX guidelines

• The ability to search, filter, and sort content by floorplan and by feature.

Please note: This feature map complements the existing developer documentation by providing a convenient look at what’s new but does not replace it. For more technical information, refer to the following: Developing Apps with SAP Fiori Elements.

Looking forward, we plan to enhance the feature map with information on SAP Fiori elements V4 as well as provide visuals for the available features. Of course, we always welcome your feedback!

For the SAP UX Engineering team,

Conrad Bernal
5 Comments
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks for the update.

And for the tease of the upcoming v4 templates 🙂 , excited to hear more about them 🙂
vobu
Active Contributor
hi,

finally a little more light in the elements jungle 🙂

what would really benefit us developers is an overview of what OData and/or CAP annotation causes which UI/UX change or effect.

now that would be something.

best, v.
pierre_dominique2
Contributor
Hi,

I 100% agree with vobu and I submitted an idea to the team during TechEd: provide some kind of app to have the annotation on one side and the resulting UI on the other side. Something like the card explorer would be awesome (https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/test-resources/sap/ui/integration/demokit/cardExplorer/webapp/index...).

Cheers,

Pierre
ConradBernal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi vobu and pdominique-bio

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I could see how users would benefit from documentation illustrating the results of specific annotations.

I will forward your comments to my documentation colleagues so that they can get a sense of what users are looking for.

Kind regards,

Conrad (SAP UX Engineering)
olaf_theiss
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Conrad,

great thanks for this awesome overview!

As a Designer I was on my way to prepare an own list.This is really helpful.

Is there a possibility to download it?   😉

Or can you give a guarantee still having it there in the near future?

Kind regards

Olaf