Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karunaharan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
This month, SAP Integration Suite is in the spotlight. As part of the SAP Community Spotlight, we would like to foster interaction between the community members. 

As mentioned in part 1 of the blog, we came up with the challenge of posting a blog where you share your experiences in using SAP Integration Suite to integrate non-SAP systems. 

We understand that some of you wouldn’t have done such non-SAP integrations in the past and want to provide an opportunity for you to do it for the first time with our guidance. 

Here is the new developer tutorial mission that helps you solve a non-SAP connectivity challenge: Connectivity to Non-SAP Applications using SAP Integration Suite

The mission covers a simple use case and tries to help you understand one of the ways to achieve non-SAP connectivity.  We would like you to try out the tutorial and share your experience before June 30, 2023.  

How do you share your experience: 

• You can post a blog about the experience. Please make sure to tag the blog with both SAP Integration Suite and the user tag #SAPIntegrationSuiteCommunityChallenge2023 to make sure that it’s visible on the SAP Integration Suite topic page and in this month’s community challenge. If you like, you can add your blog URL to the comments section of this blog post. 

• Or simply, take a screenshot of the last step of the mission and post it as a comment in this blog. 

If you are new to blogging, check out this information for bloggers. If you have never blogged before in the SAP Community, note that your first blog goes into a review process before being published, so please keep in mind that this will then take a bit longer. 

Please make sure that you don’t share any confidential information or intellectual property in your blog. 

PS: There is no harm in you trying the mission after June 30. Just that we wrap up the Spotlight for SAP Integration Suite by the end of June 😊  
3 Comments
ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I've completed the tutorial and I was able to configure the connectivity between SAP Cloud Integration and BambooHR. In the screenshot below I'm calling the deployed integration flow from Postman 🙂

Retrieving data using Postman

Using a different REST client

mastanvalim
Participant
Hi Karunaharan,

even i was able to complete the tutorial, thanks for sharing knowledge on Open Connectors

Hi Everyone, I've completed the tutorial. Thanks for sharing this challenge.