Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
With temperatures warming (at least in the Northern Hemisphere), flowers blooming, and new life beginning, spring is the perfect time to celebrate growth and renewal. That’s why it’s also the perfect time to celebrate the blossoming of SAP Business Application Studio – an evolution of  SAP Web IDE – on SAP Store. To mark the occasion, SAP Community will launch an entirely new fun mission: Sowing Success with SAP Store!

Here's a preview of the badge design to get you excited:

Sowing Success with SAP Store Mission Badge

For this fun mission, we have hidden spring-related items across the pages of six products on SAP Store that help sow the seeds of developer success. Some help revive your front-ends like a good spring shower, while others help uplift productivity like the wings of a beautiful butterfly.

But how will you know which products to look for? Luckily, you will have some help -- @SAPStore will be giving out hints on Twitter starting on the 19th and you will have two weeks to find all the hidden items.

How do I claim my Sowing Success with SAP Store badge?

To secure your Sowing Success with SAP Store badge, you must:

1. Follow me by clicking on this link to my profile: amanda.mountain and then clicking the Follow button

2. Comment on this blog post to say that you have found all the items and would like me to follow you back – that way we’re able to direct message (DM)

3. When I follow you back, send me a DM with your list of the six pages from SAP Store where you located the items

The deadline for submitting your list to me via SAP Community DM is Monday, May 3rd. Within a week or so after this deadline, all those who have messaged me the correct list will be awarded their Sowing Success badge.

To get you started, I recommend exploring these Developer Missions to help you get an idea of where some (but not all!) of the items may be hidden once they become visible on Monday, April 19:

Tip: If you receive a message that a product is not available in your country as you search through the product pages, navigate to the top right of the page and try changing your country/region to Germany.

Remember, follow @SAPStore on Twitter for even more hints, starting April 19th.
18 Comments
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
I have found found all the items and would like you to follow you back (I know you already did but I wasn't sure if posting a comment was required).

Nice contest 🙂
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thanks Daniel, while not strictly required, the comment is really nice to have as it helps me double-check and ensure I don't miss anyone who completes the mission 🙂 Glad you've enjoyed it!
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
What a beautiful badge! I love it! 🙂
marcobuescher
Active Contributor
Hi,

I found them all. I have followed you. Now you can follow me back. Hope to see many more in coming months...

Regards

Marco
AmandaM
Advisor
Advisor
Great!
PeterMonaghan
Participant
Hello again,

I'm ready to go!
cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Amanda,

Sent you a direct message.

Cheers,

Cris

Hi Amanda,

Happy Day!'

I have found all the items. I have followed you. Now you can follow me back

Thanks.

former_member1702
Participant
Hi Amanda,

I have found all he items on SAP Store. I have followed you as well

Request you to follow back so that I can share the items.

Thanks,

Osman Syed.
dionisio_velleda
Employee
Employee

Hello Amanda,

I´ve found all. 🙂

Funny Saturday looking for the hidden items and getting to know more about SAP Solutions!

Can you please follow me back, then I can DM you the list of all the 6 pages.

Thank you.

Hope to see more funny interactions in the coming times.

Dionisio

Florian
Active Contributor
I like the idea of having a mission..

would have choosen another field, but hey.. it's a fun mission, so I won't critic the idea.

Mino
Active Contributor
Hi Amanda,

I have found all the items.

Thank you for this fun mission.

Mino Kato
MattthiasWild
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello Amanda,

Found all the items,

Stay safe
Matthias
guru_ayarekar
Participant

Hi Amanda,

I have found all the items.I am already following you.Now please follow me back so that I can DM you.

Thanks for this fun mission.

Hello Amanda

I have found them all. Am already following you. Now its your turn to follow me back. 🙂

its more fun like a Treasure Hunt !!

thanks for this creativity !!
Abinathsiva
Active Contributor
Hi, found the pages and I am following you from long back
yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi,

found them all.. thanks Amanda for nice hunt to keep our mind to work.. 😉
ennoury
Participant
0 Kudos
I have found all he items on SAP Store. Thanks for this fun mission.