Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaniaD
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I have spoken with many people who have heard about SAP BTP, officially SAP Business Technology Platform, and many are using it. But I bet few know the entire range of solutions, tools and services covered by SAP BTP and that there are many elements that can make the lives of developers and business users so much easier – and of course help create the Intelligent and Sustainable Enterprise.

Together with Toros Aledjian from SAP BTP Go-To-Market, Arne Speck from Product Management and me from the Global User Groups Organization, we have created a series that will run live on YouTube on the SAP Community YouTube channel. The goal of this series is to provide an overview of the universe of SAP BTP.

No matter what level of BTP skill set you possess, these sessions are relevant for EVERYONE.

This series will provide you the latest information on all aspects of SAP BTP. Our SAP BTP topic experts will be on hand to provide you with any assistance you may require or any questions you may have, thus helping solve problems you might have, and make your live easier!

I look forward to seeing you, starting September 7th at 10:00 CEST!!

Join us here!
9 Comments
gregorw
Active Contributor
Dear Tanja,

would be great if you could include a link to the Channel / Scheduled event on YouTube.

Best Regards
Gregor
TaniaD
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Gregor,

Thank you for your advice. I have added the link. 🙂

Thank you

Tania

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I see the link. But it's not clickable. You have to edit the link. Also you might also link the image.
gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I've also now tried the link and it brings me to a registration page which doesn't even pre-fill my information of my SAP.com profile. Wouldn't it be easer just to link to  SAP Community YouTube Channel?
TaniaD
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
I have changed the link, it should be clickable now. I hadn't used it, since it is a series. The link refers to the first webcast. Should I add all 10 titles and links?

Thank you for your advice!

Tania
gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Looks perfect now.
0 Kudos
This is great and really looking forward to it.

Any chance that there could be a calendar invite for this? I am in New Zealand and these sessions look like they will be 8pm for me. It would be great to know when to attend and then I can also watch the session afterward if I miss one.
gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
For me YouTube shows the exact date and time. Also I can set a notification:

TaniaD
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Martin,

You can download the ics files from the SAP Community calendar here .

Another possibility is to register for the series. You will receive the Outlook invites and further information automatically.

Or, do as Gregor wrote 🙂