Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member131154
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Community

The 48h live stream from #SAPTeched 2021 has just finished. Now its time to watch the replays and of course for attending the

I'm hosting the following two sessions covering SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer.

Session 1: Introduction to Application Design within SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer // Wednesday, December 1, 2021 4:00 PM CET

Target Group: Everyone new to SAP Analytics Cloud who is interested to learn what Analytics Designer can do and why we need it.

We will go through the steps on how to create an application live on a system and strive topics like

• visualizing data from different data sources

• defining the layout and enhance it with themes and CSS

• enhancing the application with the embedded scripting capabilities

• creating responsive layouts for mobile usage

If you are interested you can register yourself free of charge here: https://gateway.on24.com/wcc/eh/3473263/lp/3517643/introduction-to-application-design-within-sap-ana...

Session 2: Introduction to the performance aspects of Applications within SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer // Thursday, December 2, 2021 4:00 PM CET

Target Group: Everyone who has some experience in application design and wants to learn why certain settings or scripting styles speed up or slow down the performance of an application.

You maybe know general recommendations like "split up your application content in multiple pages" or "use background loading" presented on slides but you never understood why that might or might not help to speed up an application and how to measure it? Than this session is made for you!

If you are interested you can register yourself free of charge here: here: https://gateway.on24.com/wcc/eh/3473263/lp/3517666/introduction-to-the-performance-aspects-of-...

For both sessions I promise to use less than 5 Powerpoint slides and spend most of the time in the system 🙂

I'm looking forward to see you in the sessions.

4 Comments
i like! 🙂 especially the part of less than 5 ppt slides!
avsalynin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
dirk.mayrock

thanks for the announcement!

Additional practical sessions on planning in AD or on setting up and using Custom widgets in AD are not expected?
former_member131154
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Aleksay,

the Live Learning Session catalog is already finalized.

The topics you mentioned are not on the list.

So I have to say "sorry" you should not expect them to come.

Dirk

avsalynin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
dirk.mayrock

special thanks for the performance session! Listened to a lot of useful information.