Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jens-Limbach
Advisor
Advisor
You will learn about all the basics of the UI Designer which is used in the SAP Cloud Application Studio in order to design the UIs. I will go over all components and all areas of the UI Designer and talk you through the most important settings.

In my previous videos we already worked a lot with it but I thought it is time that I explain some general things about it especially for people that are new.

The video is already a bit longer with its 30 minutes but it could even be longer. It is important to take the time and play around with the UI Designer as it has a huge set of features.

Maybe you are also interessted in my general video about the development enviroment itself.

More Videos

Here you can find all videos of the new SAP Cloud Application Studio video series.

In my previous video I showed you how to create ODATA services for integration for your solution.

Watch the next part: explaining the Repository Explorer.
2 Comments
DanM
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks for that very interesting.

Is there an easy way, when wanting to customise an existing SAP floorplan to find it?

All I can see is hundreds and hundreds of nodes in the Configuration Explorer of UI Designer. How do I find quickly the one that represents a built-in SAP floorplan?

alannahngaire
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi,

I am unable to Open the UI Designer as it is greyed out in the administration menu.

Is there a way to activate this?

Thanks