Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 Comments
knotstein
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the effort to produce these videos. Really good stoff.

I have one question missing ways of updating the Deliverable(s) (I'm using  this object to plan and monitor progress in the implementation). In the video regarding requirements (timestamp 12:15), you can see that all requirements should be assigned to a deliverable. There is no "deliverable" field in the detailed screen of the requirement and I have also tried to use an excel download/upload, with no success.

What is the trick?

BR

Kjell

Jagmohan_Chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Deliverables are used to group Project tasks and Roadmap tasks. Requirement itself is a grouping as it groups Features or user stories, hence Requirements are not assigned to any deliverable.

Regards

Jag
les_eriksen
0 Kudos
Hi Jag

Thanks for the Blog and Videos they are very informative and helpful.

We have just started to configure our CloudALM system and want to adhere to Standards. Do you know of any guidelines or do you have any advice on Naming conventions?

We are also planning on using Signavio so would like to ensure the systems align, any suggestions?

Cheers

Les