cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access RFC On SAP BusinessTechnology Platform Exception

former_member160606
Discoverer
0 Kudos

when i access RFC on SAP BusinessTechnology Platform, the following error occured, and i access rfc through cloud connector Cloud To On-Premise, and i create a desitination on SAP BusinessTechnology Platform, please help us solve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Matt,

User/password is used already, the fields from the screenshot show it - problem is that fetching the access token for accessing the destination service is failing as some security library class cannot be loaded. I assume a deployment issue so that classes cannot be found properly by the JVM. Ensure that all libraries that are already part of the SAP Java Buildpack are not part of your application deployment archive

Best regards,
Markus

gregorw
Active Contributor

I guess you use principal propagation (would be better if you create screenshots with an English UI). Please make sure that the attribute that you use for the X.509 certificate creation is existing in the users attributes. You can use my test applicaiton HTML5UserAPIforCF to check this.

former_member160606
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is my settings on Cloud Connector, it's Reachable, i think there is nothing wrong with the configration of Cloud Connector

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the login settings of the Cloud application. JCo cannot get a (SAML or JWT) token required for the backend login.

If you want to try a proof of concept, whether the connection would work on technical level, you could add user & password to the destination and use that instead of principal propagation. Once the technical connection works fine, you can then switch back to principal propagation and try to make that work as well.