cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis Office 1.4 Scheduling Addin for BI Platform - Unix version?

boman_hwang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We wanted to try the scheduling addin for Analysis Office on the BI Platform and I was looking to download the required addin as mentioned here:

However, it seems that download is only for a BI Platform Server von Windows, I also looked around in the Service Marketplace, but do not seem to be able to find a version for BI Platform Servers on Unix, more specifically Linux, as we are using a Linux server here.

Did I simply miss something or are the versions of the addin for other operating systems not done yet? Anybody an idea when we can expect them?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boman,

No you did not miss something currently you need at least one windows node for scheduling.

Maybe someone from SAP can give an ETA on AIX and Linux

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes - Michael is right

Please see Ingo Hilgefort's blog on scheduling  - scroll down to the bottom for the restrictions

http://www.mastering-sap-and-businessobjects.com/scheduling-with-sap-businessobjects-analysis-editio...

boman_hwang
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I hope a Linux version is in development and will be released quickly, we would really like to test this out, as we badly want to this functionality to work.

Answers (0)