cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API SuccessFactors to Signavio Process Manager

DanielLerch
Explorer

Hey all,

we want to automaticly update our Org-Charts in Signavio.

Our HR-department is using SuccessFactors and telling me that they have a connector to Signavio.

How can we use it and what do we have to implement?

I only find the connector to Intelligence knowing that this one isn't the correct one for this case.

Are there other ways to update the Signavio Org-Charts?

Thank you for your reply

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ManuelTae
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out! The only connector we offer today for SAP SuccessFactors is the one for SAP Signavio Process Intelligence. We do offer APIs, which can be used to synchronize data within SAP Signavio with external system. Other SAP tools like SAP Financial Compliance Management or third party tools like LeanIX built connectors on top of our API. I would be interested to hear more about your use cases, feel free to reach out to me directly: manuel.taechl@sap.com.

Best regards

Manuel

0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Please create a support ticket via SAP for Me if the question can't be answered in the community channels, Global Support will then ensure your question is answered appropriately and any information related to the question will be added to a knowledge article for everyone to use in future.

Thank you!

DanielLerch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Giovanna,

the colleagues from SAP for Me relocated me to the REST-API from SAP Signavio.

The problem is, this API can change BPMN 2.0 or DMN 1.2 or dictionary entries, but you can't create or change Org-Charts. I dont want to have a work around like importing the org-chart data as a dictionary entry and than transform this information by hand into the correct org-chart.

Greatings

Daniel