Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuthGroup.BusinessExpert not available?

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I wanted to assign role "AuthGroup.BusinessExpert" to my account of the CPI trial tenant to monitor payloads.

However it does not show up in the list of available roles. . Please see screenshot below.

Do you have any idea?Has the role name perhaps been changed in the meantime?

Thank you for your support!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor

Hello Florian,

Please check if you have enabled Cloud Integration capability under integration suite .If you have already subscribed then for sure it will come.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor

Hello Florian,

Above is role and not role collection.Relative role collection is "PI_Business_Expert"

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your comment. role collection "PI_Business_Expert" does not show up either:

Any more ideas?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Under PI_business_expert role collection, make sure a role something like "read.configuration.trace" role is added. This will fix the issue

dinakar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

the same is resolved for me with reference to the below link refer from point 5& 6.

Set Up Integration Suite Trial | Tutorials for SAP Developers

Thanks

Dinakara

netreypowdwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Florian Guppenberger,

If it's not showing in the search then it should be already assigned to your user. Check under Security --> Users --> Click on the user name and under Role Collections window that opens on the right side the role PI_Business_Expert should be present. If I remember correctly, this role is assigned by default when you register for the trial account.

- Netrey

floriangu
Participant
0 Kudos

Just checked.

Role collection is already assigned:

Still not able to view message content in trace mode though: