cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmark Problem when Exporting from DEV TO PROD

ancaam
Explorer

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to transport a story from the SAC development system to the SAC productive system via Export-Import in Deployment.

When choosing the story and after clicking to export it I get this error (picture). I need to mention that i have Admin rights in the system.

How should I go about this?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor

Hi Anca-Alexandra,

If the issue is related to the story's bookmark(s) probably there might be bookmarks created for the story. The bookmarks can be global or personal (private). I guess there must be some personal bookmarks for the story. These bookmarks might be problematic for the export. Therefore I'd suggest you to check the bookmarks for the story; if there are personal bookmarks you can ask the owner to share the bookmark with your user name or make them global and try Export again. Otherwise you can consider deleting the bookmarks and try and so on...

References:

Regards,
Tuncay

ancaam
Explorer

Hi Tuncay,

yes, there were some bookmarks, but i deleted them. Somehow it still remained there... in the end i transfered via the Content Network.

Cheers,

Anca

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anca,

It's good to hear you found a workaround!

Regards,
Tuncay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi anca-alexandra.moraru,

It looks very much like a bug which is already under fixing by development. It should reach customer tenant pretty soon.

Best regards, William

ancaam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thats great to hear

Thanks,

Anca

0 Kudos

In that case assign BI admin role on your name.

ancaam
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have admin rights.

0 Kudos

Hi Anca,

This error is appearing because you do not have appropriate permission to move the content, please have the Planning admin role assigned on your ID.

ancaam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

we don't use Planning at all. is it still relevant?

Regards,

Anca

ancaam
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is the attachement