cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP: house number doesn't show in Manage Customer Master app

0 Kudos

Hello, we have some customers that have filled field House number in address section, some not. It is ok.
Anyway column House Number in Manage Customer Master app doesn't show. Now I've found there are 2 columns for House numbers. One is reflecting above mentioned, one is blank. Is this known issue? If the blank column serves another purpose, it should be renamed.
thank you, Matej

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Stephen_Ward
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Matej,

Are you perhaps referring to the field called "House Number Supplement" as the second house number field you are seeing in the Manage Customer Master Data App?

If so then it's not an issue but rather a field that some of our customers use to supplement the address of their Business Partners. The intention of the "House Number Supplement" field is to provide a field to enter additional information about the address for example if the address was 123 SAP Street App. 1 the 123 would go into the house number field, SAP Street into the street field, and App. 1 into the "House Number Supplement" field.

I hope this description of the "House Number Supplement" field helps, if I have misunderstood and you are seeing a different 2nd House Number field then please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Stephen

Answers (0)