cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTP destination not appearing in BAS storyboard

rpscg
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am following this course: Develop Full-Stack Applications Using Productivity Tools in SAP Business Application Studio  and have encountered a problem. The course material is a bit out date with the referenced Cloud systems (also the internal walkthrough playbacks don't match the course screens) , but I have been able to follow it up until the point that it uses live data.

In Course Unit 2, from BAS I have logged into the accelerator hub and obtained service details, which have correctly transferred into a service definition.   

In another section following this, I have to create a destination in BTP cockpit to the same hub.

rpscg_0-1709554645733.png

The connection check gives

rpscg_1-1709554854167.png

I'm not sure if 404 is the correct response but it suggests the server is at least responding. I can also get a feed response from the Hub API "Try Out" feature of the Business Partner API that the service is modelled on, so it would appear that a correctly formed API request would work.

I have a problem with the built Fiori Elements application. The lesson starts off using sample data, which works. I am then prompted to build a 'live data' configuration and this is where things fail. The screen below shows the 'apihub_sandbox' destination being populated in the course article, but in my case it is empty, no default, do dropdown.

rpscg_2-1709555248684.png

It is not explained how this destination is supposed to recognised in BAS or if there is a step missing. I have been back and forth and cannot find any missing steps. I have looked at notes on the property WebIDEUsage and it doesn't list it being used in this way, i.e. I don't know if 'apihub_sandbox' is a new standard value that has a certain use or if it is just an identifying tag value. 

I have the required administrator role in BAS. I have triple-checked the destination properties, but it just doesn't work. 

Can anyone provide any guidance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)