Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Apps subscription

ADR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was exploring the exact cost of subscribing for SAP Build Apps. At the discovery center it says that minimum two tenants are recommended in the landscape. Can someone please explain this?

If we are deploying MTAR file to could foundry and it is a HTML5 application at the end, what is the use of the second tenant? Am I completely missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarcHuber
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi anupamduttaroy,

one tenant is enough. But typically we see that customers have a separate development subaccount and one for productive usage. If you develop only a frontend one tenant should be enough. You could also deploy it from your SAP Build Apps development system to different Cloud Foundry accounts where SAP Work Zone standard is enabled. If you are also using the backend of SAP Build Apps you would need the service enabled on the productive subaccount.

Best regards,
Marc

ADR
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Marc for clarifying. As per the current plan we would focus on the front-end part only at Build Apps.

If I may ask another question on the pricing part, how the capacity units will be calculated for both frontend and backend applications? The 25 users and 760 capacity units, are those applicable for frontend applications as well? Do we have any documents/blogs to explain that?

Regards,

Anupam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcHuber
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The capacity units are a combination of network, storage and projects you are going to deploy. We have a calculator where you maybe get more insights about your needs: https://quota-calculator.eu10.apps.build.cloud.sap/

So if you don't have a backend built with SAP Build Apps, you will not need much capacity units.

The active users are defined as following: an individual who accesses and uses SAP Build Apps or applications built with SAP Build Apps anytime during a calendar month.

Best regards,
Marc

ADR
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help Marc.