cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to eclipse ADT for SAP ABAP TRIAL instance from cloud platform

atiul
Explorer
0 Kudos

I successfully created an ABAP Trial instance in the SAP Cloud platform, my Eclipse also updated but when I try to login to that cloud platform form my eclipse than it is showing the following message:

by clicking SAP.DEFAULT, screen becomes empty.

Thanks in advance

Atiul

gregorw
Active Contributor

Have you tried the "Signin via Web Browser"?

atiul
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but how to do that?

ysoethoff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Atiul,

we checked your user on the system and we saw that there were some new objects created yesterday. Was it possible for you to logon to the system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atiul
Explorer
0 Kudos

The strange thing is it is working only 1st time when I create an ABAP cloud project, then an option is coming LOGON with the browser when I click it then it successfully log in to the cloud platform and I can do my work.

After exiting eclipse, when I want to come back and start again my task with that ABAP cloud project

then following login screen coming which has no option like LOGON WITH BROWSER, so I cant login to the cloud platform from ADT.

Now The Odd thing I am doing is, when I am coming back to do my work I delete that previous cloud project and then again create the new cloud project with the same service key and doing my pending work, but it should not happen like this. So I want a better solution to login to the cloud project.

Regards,

Atiul

ysoethoff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks for the detailed explanation of the situation!
With our newest version 3.14 (released yesterday, 28.10.2020), we have changed the flow a bit to reduce issues like the one you are reporting. Can you please update and try, if you are now able to login, also if you want to continue doing your work after a longer time away? The new flow should now offers you to open the logon page in the browser every time when a logon is necessary.

atiul
Explorer

It is a great Help yannic.soethoff, Lot of thanks for your nice co-operation, It is working perfectly now.

Regards,

Atiul