Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBMA on PI 7.4 dual stack

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using CBMA alerts, I am able to receive alerts when ICO fails but I am not receiving alerts when a BPM fails with error "Logically Deleted" (it failed during transformation step i.e. mapping error) also not able to receive errors occurred on integration engine i.e. errors we see on SXMB_MONI.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos
praveen.kumar49, sudheer.jallipalli2, raghuraman.sritharan

Any updates here please.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13121340/index-out-of-bounds-exception-in-sap-nw-bpm-75.html

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any updates here?

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreerama Reddy

Sorry I missed your update, Yes I do not see BPM engine in the components list on alert rule. I only see AE and IE, what should I do now, does it mean I cannot get alerts for BPM related errors?

Thanks.

best regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have BPM engine in the below if you dont have then you cant select for CBMA.

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreerama

Could you please share more details on where should I do the suggested change?

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sudheer,

Did you select your BPM in Alerts to monitor it. Did you select the BPM engine in the extended and components section in CBMA. if you dont have option to select the BPM engine then system will not be able to trigger the alerts.

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman

Yes I have checked the second link provided by Praveen. It talks about sending alerts in mail from ABAP stack through PI but I am using SOLMAN.

It does not talk about how to push alerts to SOLMAN from PI ABAP stack. Any info on this would be of great help.

best regards

Sudheer

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudheer,

If am not wrong you need to configure alerts as per second link provied by Praveen.

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Thanks for your quick response.

I am using CBMA with SOLMAN i.e. alert rules I create on PI are consumed on SOLMAN.

I have ICO, BPM, integration engine objects in an alert rule. I am able to receive alerts when ICO fails but I am not receiving alerts when a BPM fails with error "Logically Deleted" (it failed during transformation step i.e. mapping error) also not able to receive errors occurred on integration engine i.e. errors we see on SXMB_MONI.

best regards

Sudheer

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

If you configure CBMA as shown in below blog then it will only send the alerts from adapter engine not from ABAP stack.

Michal’s PI tips: Component-Based Message Alerting

If you wan to receive the alerts from ABAP stack also then you need follow the below blog.

Component Based Message Alerting On As Abap

Regards,

Praveen.