Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDS for Fiori My Inbox Generic Application

xyla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

are there any guides on how to create CDS-based UI for MyInbox?

I found this blog from abhi1185 , but the content was removed...

My requirement is the following: Add some custom attributes to the details of a task, which is implemented by the My Inbox Generic Application.

So I looked up the CDS which implements this (C_ChgRecdMyInboxAddlAttrib) and copied it to my custom CDS Z_C_ChgRecdMyInboxAddlAttrib. Then I created a GW-Service based on this CDS (copy-paste with new name) and tried including it in the configuration of the My Inbox (screenshot).

Please note that I just changed the name of the service, the name of the CDS and the name of the annotation model. The rest is left as it was with the original service.

This doesn't work unfortunately, as I'm getting following errors in the console and the details are not loaded.

Any ideas on how to solve this requirement? I would like to avoid building the whole application as a custom one and including it as intent based navigation, because there is additional functionality in there, regarding attachments, comments, etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xyla
Participant
0 Kudos

I found the solution: there were some annotations added in the MPC_EXT->DEFINE of the standard service. Those were missing from my custom service. I copied and adjusted those annotations in my MPC_EXT and voila. It works. 🙂

Answers (0)