cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud project preview ask for credentials, although @AccessControl.authorizationCheck: #NOT_REQUIRED

Sadullah
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Folks,

I was building a simple project on BTP ABAP env. As you see below, no auth check needed.

I published my service.

I have two BTP accounts, trying both of them, nothing happens, and you can see the console below.

Last week I could open a published project but it was giving an "not authenticated" error.

This week I can't authenticate with my credentials.

What's going on, is something wrong in SAP or should I just delete and create/boost a new ABAP trial user/account.

Also I need help, any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day. 😃

kaidehmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What happens if you try to open the Fiori Launchpad from https://6654aaf7-905f-48ea-b013-3811c03fcba8.abap-web.us10.hana.ondemand.com in the browser? Will you be routed to SAP ID service https://accounts.sap.com for authentication?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mario-dc
Employee
Employee

Hi Sadullah,

the AccessControl annotation that you mentioned is related to the data that can be accessed by the user. In other words, the access control can filter the data that is shown based on authorization checks.

Access to the service itself is maintained separately. You can assign this authorization via the Identity and Access Management artifacts (documentation), or by assigning the Developer role to your user.

I am not sure which endpoint you are trying to call in your example (is it the Fiori Elements preview?). If you provide some more details I might be able to help you further.

Sadullah
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I deleted ABAP accounts and I'm starting from scratch now. Thanks for replying and guiding me, mario-dc , kai.dehmann Btw, I got it that AccessControl annotation works after running the project to get data. If there is any progress, I'll notice you. Thanks again.

kaidehmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am glad to hear that you were able to succeed. The authentication popup should not have come up. So I was assuming that there is some issue with the trust configuration in your subaccount.

Sadullah
Participant
0 Kudos

ok it's done 😃

Answers (0)