Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine cross tab tables in crystal report

gh_cr05
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to find a way to group multiple replicates of a column to report all the fields in one table in cross tab. What should I group them by or is there a formula I can use for the crosstab row? Scenario as explained below:

2 replicates for the column, TEST

Currently the subreport is grouped by TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT. So the results for the first Test replicate comes up as one table: I would like to combine the two tables into one i.e. results for all test replicates in one table. Adding 2 images which are the current outputs.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks and Regards

Geeta

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is "Replicate Count" the number of the current replicate? Or does it mean something else? Also, to make sure that I understand what you're looking for, you're trying to get a cross-tab that contains all of the replicates for a given test - is that correct?

Thanks!

-Dell

gh_cr05
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dell

Yes replicate count is the current replicate and yes i am trying to get a cross-tab that contains all the replicates for a given test. To give you an idea of the design of the subreport, here is a picture:

Some of the formulae that contain the TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT field are given below

1. counter:

WhileReadingRecords;
numberVar lastReplicateCount;
numberVar countOfNotTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull;
if {TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT} <> lastReplicateCount then
(
lastReplicateCount := {TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT};
countOfNotTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull := {@notTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull}
)
else
(
lastReplicateCount := {TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT};
countOfNotTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull := countOfNotTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull + {@notTestDateRepNotZeroAndNotNull}
);

2. maxResultReplicate

if Minimum({RESULT.REPLICATE_COUNT}) = 0 THEN
DistinctCount ({RESULT.REPLICATE_COUNT},{TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT}) - 1
ELSE
DistinctCount ({RESULT.REPLICATE_COUNT},{TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT})

3. numberofColumns

if(Maximum({@counter}) = 0) then 0 else Maximum ({@counter},{TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT})/{@maxResultReplicate}

4.numTestDatesPerGroup

SUM ({@numericIsTestDate},{TEST.REPLICATE_COUNT})

Thanks and regards

Geeta

gh_cr05
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help in this matter is appreciated. Regards

Geeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)