cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Models in New Model

0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

I wanted to ask if it's possible to combine data in the new SAC Model. In the old one it's no problem but I don't find that button in the new one?

Are there any other chances to combine data without story blending?

Thanks for your help!

MiloudiMahfoud
Newcomer
0 Kudos
is there any solution to this issue ? i'm working on a use case and i need to combine data in a new model but as you already mentionned no existance of its button !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

triplicatef

Combine Data option is only available in Classic Model as of now. There is already an influence request to get this feature to new Model (Measure based) which you can upvote.

Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com)

Story blending is an option or else you can use cross model data copy or Advance formula LINK function (if the other data to be combined can be stored in another model)

Nikhil

PM8
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello Nikhil. Do you have any update here as to when table blending will be supported in optimized design experience story, now that it supports chart blending?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hey Nikhil,

thanks for the answer - that makes all a little bit more clear.

Just one additional question - is it possible to link two models with the criteria of 2 specific columns? I've just found solutions with one criteria like "TV"

But in my case the first Modell has the unique values "invoice" with the value "Net Value" and the other model as well but with the value "Gross Value"

Now I need all combinations and not just "invoicenumber = 123"

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

triplicatef

To be honest the new model types have some blending restrictions. If I recall the common dimensions between the models can be used to create the join. I think you can only get the details by actually doing it.

Nikhil