cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition formatting (threshold) for dimension (SAC)

avsalynin
Active Contributor

Is it possible to somehow apply the result of condition formatting to dimension cells in a table?

For example, I made a threshold and applied it automatically to the indicator (Alert), but I also need to colorize the feature (Dim1)

I know that through styling rules I can color the cells of the cells in the table, but there without reference to the condition formatting.

Maybe via CSS? (implementation in the app designer is also suitable).

steffen_heine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No option in stories, can only be done in apps, but no idea how to read the condition via script. Hopefully an app design expert can help.

JBARLOW
Contributor
0 Kudos

This one is a puzzle 🙂

I've tried creating calculated measure/dimensions and using styling rules -- doesn't work.
My thinking was to create a measure/dimension that returned the original numeric measure values as text strings, then use a styling rule on that.

Also tried using scripting + CSS to format table rows -- kind of works but doesn't seem to allow you to format specific rows.

steve_bickerton
Participant
0 Kudos

You can do conditional formatting with the stop light approach. I suspect you have already checked this out, but there is an article here: https://nineboards.com/conditional-formatting-for-tables-sap-analytics-cloud/

avsalynin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

steve.bickerton

"the stop light approach"?

The link above describes a standard way to create conditional formatting. Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with my question about applying the result to dimension cells.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roy_jin
Participant

It seems not possible right now.

Even the CSS doesn't support the the styling on cell level.