cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONFIG.READ_CALUCATED_MEMBER_VALUES

Nono
Explorer

Hello SAP Community

I was wondering if this CONFIG formula is working because this functionality was released in the last release of SAC but it seems not working for the moment + I think the syntax is not correct right ? it is the syntax writen in the online Help but I suppose it will be CALCULATED and not CALUCATED ?

Best regards

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SeerOfSig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is because this feature is only supported on tenants based on the SAP Hana Cloud platform. This is mentioned as a note in the online help:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ANALYTICS_CLOUD/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/afe93e3cf1414a7b8419b...

You can refer to this blog regarding the migration of your tenant to SAP Hana Cloud:

https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-sap/sap-analytics-cloud-infrastructure-is-moving-to...

Note that this will occur automatically by the operations team and does not require any action on your part.

As well it is not possible at this time to request that a specific tenant be migrated in priority.

Regards,

Peter

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nono

I assume your tenant deployed is still not on HANA Cloud.  

William_Yu_0-1712897014363.png

Best regards, William 

Nono
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello William and thanks for your answer I read also this note and even here it is not clear for me because i was thinking that for all SAC tenant were on a SAP HANA cloud platform How can I check that ?
thomasboub
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi @William_Yu is there any way to check if our tenant runs on hana? in "System About" dialogue in our SAC tenant it is not clear if it is on Hana.
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
In system -> About, if you are not seeing a section for 'HANA Cloud version, then it's not on HANA Cloud
akhilgs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @Nono a complete list of global configuration functions that are used in advanced formulas for planning are available in the help portal, please check the below link, according to it, the correct syntax is what you specified in your question, but it is indeed no longer working, SAP might have removed the functionality, even the auto complete help is not showing it, please raise a ticket with SAP support to confirm if they removed it.

akhilgs_0-1712895697445.png

Global Configuration Functions