cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to a Fiori Launchpad app using a different account - S4 Hana

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to connect to Fiori Launchpad using a test user. I logged in the testing system using the test user, and when I launch the application from this system, using the according transaction, it opens Fiori app, with my personal user logged in. I've also tried to log out, and change the default Sap GUI Browser ( Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge ).

This problem occurred after moving the app to a HANA DB. In the past, I could log with a different user just by changing the default browser in SAP GUI, so I assume my issue that has something to do with changing the DB.

Any input would be helpful here,

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

filipn
Active Participant

Hi,

Maybe you just need to disable SSO (Single-Sign On), so you need to modify URL and add this:

https://..../sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?saml2=disabled&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN

Regards,

Filip

rpalotai
Participant

Hi,

I think your problem comes from the fact that your browser has several open session for SAP systems and they are mixed...

Try to logout from all other systems before you start login with your test user or open the launchpad in an incognito window and login here with your test user.

Br

Richard

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers!
I have disabled Single Sign On option; managed to open the link in an incognito web page and it opens the log in screen, which is great. Unfortunately, client input field is not available in this log in screen, and the default client it logs in is '000'. Because of this, login fails. Do you have any idea on how to log in on a particular client, different then the default one?