Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fields for Goods Receipt Label

MarthaCoronado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to print goods receipt labels containing information about the goods receipt itself such as material, material description and the date it was posted.

Is it possible to obtain these data fields for printing?

Also, Is it possible to add new default values for custom fields when printing goods receipt labels? And is it posible to add more than 4 custom fields?

MarthaCoronado_1-1714087269760.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MikeS67
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @MarthaCoronado 

see note https://me.sap.com/notes/2889133 for fields that you can use for printing.

Best,

Mike

MarthaCoronado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @MikeS67@ManoelCosta ,

Thanks for the answer. I already read that note, but it doesn't mention anything about goods receipts. I also haven't found anything about adding more default values for custom fields when printing goods receipt labels.

MarthaCoronado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @MikeS67@ManoelCosta,

In the note https://me.sap.com/notes/2889133 it doesn't mention anything about goods receipts. I also haven't found anything about adding more default values for custom fields when printing goods receipt labels.

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, have you checked the attachments? They describe all the data fields available and custom fields, material, material description and goods receipt action info should be available there. Besides #2889133, you can also check #2921252 and #2887220 regarding printing templates. Hope it helps! Manoel

MarthaCoronado
Explorer
0 Kudos

@ManoelCosta 

Yes I checked them, but what I need is to show both information from Discrete Manufacturing Data fields and data fields from the product history and genealogy since all the information I need is not found only in one data acquisition.

However, I am more interested in knowing if it is possible to create more default values for the custom fields when printing goods receipt labels because currently there are only 3 possible default values.

MarthaCoronado_0-1714679867790.png

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi! I don't think it's currently possible to add more default values for the custom fields ootb at the moment. I don't see how! Manoel