cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of User Id's who Logged into Portal 7.3 using Standard Portal Activity Report iViews

former_member246153
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated the com.sap.portal.activityreport.core service and the values are updating in the DB.Please check the screen shot attached..

As per our requirement I need a report where it shows the List of User-Id's who have logged in to portal with in the specified time.

I tried to create a Portal Activity Report iView and in the Type of the Report, if i choose

1.Number of users who logged on ---> it is giving only the User Count(Not the User Id's) of the users who has logged into the portal with in the specified time limit.

(OR)

2.Details about the users who logged on--> it is giving only the user first login and also here we cant apply date filter since this report is independent of date filter.

Is there by anyways where we can get the Details of User Id's who Logged into Portal by using the Standard Portal Activity Report iViews.

Regards,

Srinivasan V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

See below clarification for your questions

1. Number of users who logged on:  It is standard behavior and if you need the User IDs, you can change the database query.

2.  Details about the users who logged on: Please check on the iView property in 'Type of report'. May be you would have selected to show only the most active users. Try to change it with respective to Group.

BR,

RAM.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos