cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI -> DWC - Table Producer Authentification error

karkrau
Explorer
0 Kudos

When using the Table Producer operator in the SAP DI Modeler the pipeline always fails with the following error:

Group messages:
Group: default; Messages: Graph failure: tableproducer1 failed with the following error:
General error;10 authentication failed
Process(es) terminated with error(s). restartOnFailure==false

The connection is configured correctly - using the Table Consumer works just fine. The Database User in the DWC has read, read(HDI) and wirte access.

Anybody got an idea how to fix this?

shaktik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi
You can try Hana client operator with Table initialization to 'Create' and try .This should fulfill your requirement. as well.

Thanks
Shakti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jimgiffin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I assume you're trying to write the table to the opensql schema? This blog shows how to fix the naming of the tables in opensql: https://blogs.sap.com/2021/08/24/overcoming-encoding-issues-when-using-the-table-producer-operator-i...

karkrau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all the comments. This one helped me to find the solution:

If your Schema is currently empty the add button is disabled. You have to manually set the path in the JSON configuration just as shown in this blog.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michal_majer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Karsten,

Configured user has not required authorization. Table Producer opeartor, not only insert the data, but also depending on selected mode, it could:

• Drop the table
  • Create the table
  • Truncate the table

Please, check (for example in the SQL console) if Your user is able to perform such an action in targeted schema.

Best,

Michal

shaktik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try Hana client operator with Table initialization to 'Create' and try .This should fulfill your requirement. as well.

Thanks
Shakti