cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrent BP address number in KNA1-ADRNR and ADRC-ADDRNUMBER and ADDRNUMBER-BUT020

0 Kudos

Hello,

the address number of a business partner in the two fields ADRC-ADDRNUMBER & BUT020-ADDRNUMBER is the same

But for unknown reason, the address number of this business partner is not the same in ADRC-ADDRNUMBER.

and that generates the message error N° AM010 "Address doesn't exist XXXXX" after saving a change in Business partner transaction (BP)

the message also appears in the transaction MDS_PPO2 "postprocessing Desktop - Edit order : Overview"

is there a way to correct this issue, with keeping the value address presents in the tables ADRC and BUT020? synchronization?

thx !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

finally, I resolved the issue, here are the details about it and how it was solved:

the BP cannot be opened for displaying or changing, the error message AM010 appears whenever I tried to access to the business process through BP transaction: " Address doesn't exist"

Next, I executed the SAP Note 865271, it allows me to access to the Business partner through BP, but still cannot save the changes, the system shows the same error message AM010 and all the changes disappear

when checking the address number in the tables ADRC / KNA1 / LFA1, the values were different ADDRNUMBER & ADRNR

the solution consisted in forcing the modification of this field in the tables by entering on debugging mode, and put the same value presents in the ADRC table in the other tables KNA1 / LFA1

=> RIP AM010 error message

Answers (0)